Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Fail Tank in All History of Wow.

Was doing Heroic Azjol-Nerub through the new LFG System, we got this tank, that was in blues/greens, half was dps gear, and half was tank gear.
    We eventually just left cause he was the Shitest Tank i've ever been with or even seen.

Blizzard really need to cut the crap from the stick, his hp wasn't high enough, his gear was just (LOL *Point*). Blizzard definitely need to set some requirement
    if he was smarter like all the rest of us, he would have done normal trial of the champion to gear himself up.

Mod Edit: Naming and shaming is a no no. It's amazing how quick people forget that all tanks were in the 20k's at the start.

Re: Fail Tank in All History of Wow.

Read rules pls...
    Yesterday I went to a random HC with tank that had 24k HP, I would heal him, but he pulled when I ha d3k mana.

Sentence fragment topics catch my attention.

This topic, however, was a lot like opening up a baby's diaper and finding your wallet you lost 30 min ago submerged in baby poo.

Shockingly disappointing.
    Current main: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nordrassil&cn=Thetormented

yeah I don't think your supposed to name and shame on here, but I will agree with you, check his armory, made me die a little on the inside :'(
    Quote Originally Posted by Bahumut5
    /bitchslap
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Fuck you, I was working.

Quote Originally Posted by Real life Spriest
    his hp wasn't high enough,
    I tanked heroic Azjol Nerub with 18k unbuffed health, with green/blue geared healer and dps. Yes, the last boss was a pain in the arse, but that was mainly because the Venomancers were alive for so long, and that poison HURT back then.

Anyway, health has no role to play in heroics(exceptions being Trial and the Icecrown ones), assuming the tank knows what he's doing. If you had used the fact that he had dps gear instead of his health, then it'd make more sense.

I get healers and dps with tank gear all the time, it's no big deal. So, you had a bad LFG experience, congratulations, you'll be having a lot more of those.

Was doing Heroic Azjol-Nerub through the new LFG System, we got this tank, that was in blues/greens, half was dps gear, and half was tank gear.
    We eventually just left cause he was the Shitest Tank i've ever been with or even seen.

Blizzard really need to cut the crap from the stick, his hp wasn't high enough, his gear was just (LOL *Point*). Blizzard definitely need to set some requirement
    if he was smarter like all the rest of us, he would have done normal trial of the champion to gear himself up.

Max HP: 21621 Unbuffed.
    His Name: Tery
    Server: Draka
    LOL *point* at your 'HP is to low' statement....

Lets just say you zoned into ToC instead of AN... would you still leave?

Some of the servers are QQing about their que times being so long due to lack of tanks. This guy is trying to help out the tanking community and you're shooting him down.

Also, you should read the guidelines

http://www.mmo-champion.com/general-discussions-22/forum-guidelines-(new-version!-read-me)-11620/

More specific, Number 4.

And how exactly is this linked to Cataclysm, if you don't mind me asking of course.

if u cant heal him, you suck.

name and shame? you made a fool of yourself.

about gear? he probably just dinged and thats why he doesnt have more tanking gear. With heroics being so easy and full of nice badge rewards, why should he do normal dungeons if he can tank heroics with a slightly good healer?

I dont judge people based on their gear. I judge people based on their ignorance. And you know where you are in my book now.

If that's the worst tank you've seen....... wow......

21k unbuffed IS enough to tank Heroics (other than ToC and ICC heroics), if you didn't know, it was common early in Wrath. Whats important is if he is Defense Capped... pretty much the only actual requirement to be successful in tanking heroics.

Edit: Here's to hoping you get banned for this post =D

lol retard op is retard
    Quote Originally Posted by MildCorma
    I found myself in a magical setup the other week and my damage dropped through the floor like a 90 year olds tits

who else finds it funny that that kind of health is pretty much where every other tank doing heroics was at in 3.0? ;D

i'd have wondered a little at the gear, but as long as he was def capped (didnt check an armory, nor do i care for anyone to tell me if he is or isnt), i'd prolly be able to heal him through a heroic that wasn't trial or the ICC's.. and healing's my rarely used offspec 8)

OP made a mistake in leaving her character in her sig, I'm sure someone's going to roll an alt on her server to give her an earfull
    How much bone could a bonestorm storm if a bonestorm could BOOOOOOOOONESTOOOOOOOOOOOORM!!
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/character-bios/'almega'-nara-draconus/ - my RP character

/cry apparently I am am worse than the "Fail Tank in All History of Wow" since tank goodness is measured in hp and I started doing heroics with 19k hp.

And being at the defence minimum for heroics ain't that big of a deal really.
    EU|Dragonmaw|Alliance|Glittersmith

Deleted

I got a tank once with 18k hp not def capped for FoS Heroic.
    We done the instance with that guy.. :P

How old are you?

If you dont like the tank you are grouped with... leave the group and try another in 15 min.
    And btw... go tank yourself!!!!

it is sad how everyone is being a smartass these days and ignorants,if something like that happen to me,well we would leave,but i would spend 15 min after that explaining to that tank that he needs to farm money and craft blue/epic ilvl200 and enchant it and gem it with low price gems and enchants and run normal before going to hc,and then tell him to read a guide on certain sites how to properly play his class,and give him a advice, and OP is probably 12y old kid who created thread on mmo-champion and post his name in public,just shame,total shame,so sad

Deleted

What gear did you have when you dinged your first 80? that's right, shitty gear aswell, even more shittier probably.

Funny thing is ........ when it's a dps in greens and blues he excepts to be carried.