Poll: How do you feel about the new lock pvp gear next season

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

What do you think of new lock pvp gear

Poll time post comments.

Personally I think it rocks we have needed a kick A** set for a while and this looks just nasty

Re: What do you think of new lock pvp gear

Imo it looks great, fits perfectly with ICC with it's plague-ish looks. almost like you get a set of plaguewear enchanted by festergut.
    Quote Originally Posted by gunner_recall
    One time, I stunned a rogue. I lolled.

love the design. I just wish it had more "warlock colors" such as red, purple, green, or black.

Yeah I know I am pretty excited about the gear myself. Its looks BA (something the gear has been lacking for a while).

Haven't like a set look for locks this much since S2 gear

I came.

Quote Originally Posted by Varinia
    I came.
    you deserve a hi-5 and 2 entire internets

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by War
    Yeah I know I am pretty excited about the gear myself. Its looks BA (something the gear has been lacking for a while).

Haven't like a set look for locks this much since S2 gear
    Furius and Relentless also look good, definately not 'lacking', this just looks better

I'm gonna get it for RP.

I play on a PvP server. That's how good it looks.
    You cannot do that while stunned.
    You die.
    You are dead.

Strongly considering leveling my lock with the express purpose of obtaining it. My lock is currently level -40- so that speaks of how awesome it is.

I'll be honest. I don't really remember a BAD set warlocks have had (PvE or PvP). I mean we have had some not great ones but I have never seen anything terrible. This set looks great to me!
    Hide behind a little Bloodelf Paladin?!? Ridiculous! Make way for the Beef of Light! I will shield you, little ones, and should I fall, remember that I taste amazing with Mustard.

Quote Originally Posted by Galith
    I'll be honest. I don't really remember a BAD set warlocks have had (PvE or PvP). I mean we have had some not great ones but I have never seen anything terrible. This set looks great to me!
    Alliance T9
    Quote Originally Posted by Lotena
    this isn't a troll. the OP is maybe 9. If we're lucky.
    The following applies to AV!
    Quote Originally Posted by gehennaspawn
    Acid Bath > Win > Loss > 40 minute turtle > Jonas brothers

Loved the Relentless as it reminded me a lot of good old t2 but this set.. dunno have to get used to it!

I have a question: Why can't the newest Lock PvP gear be the PvE look? Seriously. I'd switch this "blessed by a twisted Naaru" look with the current Tier 10 in a heartbeat!
    It's not infectious, but it is technopathological.

i came [2]

btw

all lock gears look nice, that must be said, and im glad because our pownz and everyone elses fails, its like, reroll a lock, roflmao

^^

i want to roll a lock, get it. and run around town saying "Grwowr!" at people

“He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.”

Quote Originally Posted by BatteredRose View Post
    They're greedy soulless monsters for not handing me everything for my 15 moneys a month!

I am feeling happy that I dropped my shaman for a lock now.
    All I can say about the set is that is that I get a slight skeletorvibe from it, and it is awesome.

I love the design, the colors...not so much. If they could've incorporated the colors of the Tier 8 or all colors that are gloomy, purple, dark blue, fel green, etc. would've been awesome.

But then again, you'd look at the shaman's and the lock set looks perfect, lol.

yea, its definitely awesome. It will take alot of work on my behalf to get it, since I toook a break during relelntless, and I only have a full furious set with 2 relentless accessories. Regardless, it will need to happen. T5 > T6 > s8 best sets ever imo.. shamans get good sets frequently aswell.

I don't like the facemask but other than that it looks awesome. They did a real good job on the colors imo.

Its not bad however i see from the start of WotLK untill now the design is pretty the same just the colours-shoulders-head change a little. The s8 head imo isn't good. Btw i want back the TBC warlock designer. TBC sets were by far more beutiful and evil than those in this expansion.WotlK sets are cartoons compare to those in the past.