10+ Year Old Account

Hadouken - A little known band that I feel will make a huge impact soon.

http://www.myspace.com/hadouken

If I had to define them I would say a cross between Pendulum and Prodigy but Some of there songs I would rate above either of those artists.

Deleted

Re: Hadouken - A little known band that I feel will make a huge impact soon.

Loving it so far! Good call.

They had an average amount of popularity for a while in the UK last year or so, but they just kinda fell off the radar. Pendulum's most recent album seemed to outshine them (even though it was pretty mediocre and worse than Hadouken).

But yeah, they're a great band hoping to see more of them this year.
    come out with your hands on your heads, you are surrounded by armed bastards

This band has been around for a good few years even in mainstream listening, especially in the UK.

Hadouken isn't hidden. Here is their best song, imo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YxxmZhvkHa8

They are p good ;]

I'm still unsure on the "For the Masses" album, it seems to lack the hectic energy that I fell in love with with songs like Get Smashed, Gate Crash and the ever popular That Boy That Girl
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

I really like Turn the Lights Out, and M.A.D.

First time I heard them was by misclicking a link on youtube, recently some of their songs have been in some YouTube 'Celebrities' VLogs and videos. Inc big hit

Eh, I really liked their EP and demo's (must have been three years ago now) but Music for an Accelerated Culture was a major disappointment for me (wasn't fond of the sung vocals, the reason why I'm put off a lot of grime) just found out they've got a new album out though, so I'll give it a listen.

Still, got to say Hadouken are fantastic to listen to in grungy settings, warehouse parties and such.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEWLZxSGvZw

Heard this song a few months back, and I'm a fan.
    I run a satire / humor blog site very The Onion-esque. It's like taking trolling to another level.

www.spinatlantic.com

They definately arn't a little known band, while i like them..they have nothing on pendulum.

While I personally don't like hadouken (or pendulum for that matter, they used to be so DnB... how far they've fallen, although their new album is looking up so far), far be it for me to criticise anyone else's music tastes, right?
    Horses for courses, as they say.
    Anyway, I didn't reply here to flame anyones music tastes rather to show all you lil' Hadouken fans something I think you'll enjoy =]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RplzrrkXyqQ

This is the Noisia remix of a Hadouken song called "Crank it up"

Tac out.

Deleted

Aye as said hadouken was getting pretty big around 1-2years ago in the UK then they just disapeared. Likely do with the fact that there biggest fan-base was scene, now thats pretty much dead it seems like they died with it.
    Although I 'don't mind' a few of their songs, I have to admite they are right prats in person.