What kind of in game fps can i expect?

Well lately I've been upgrading my machine, put a new psu, gfx card and fan in it. When its done the specs will be as follows:

Windows XP5.1
    Intel Core Duo CPU
    2gb memory
    Corsair 650w 52 amp psu
    Nvidia Gforce GTX 260 max core 55

I'm planning to run WoW with shadows set to full. So what kind of fps can i expect with this system?

15+ Year Old Account

Re: What kind of in game fps can i expect?

Intel Core Duo CPU
    That's a broad range of CPUs. An exact model might give a bit more of an idea. Also, 2GB RAM is a bit low for setting everything to full.

i run gtx 260, full hd all on ultra and have 200fps outdoors and around 80 in 25man raids altho i run a quad core @4ghz. hope it helps

2 gb ram is maximum a 32 bit app like wow can use, and has nothing to do with graphic fps, memory on your card has but ur set with 260
    "I once shot a gay zombie in Doom. I know he was gay, because before I shot him he was rubbing up against another zombie. I also shot the other zombie too because I don't discriminate against different types of zombies. Be they gay, brain eating, flesh eating or even Nazi zombies. They're all targets in my books."

Oh forgot to mention. I did have a GTS 250 before it broke and i was running at a steady 60 fps outdoors and in raids with shadows to full. Went down quite substantially in Dalaran but that wasn't suprsing.

Thanks for the replies to far.

My cpu: Intel core 2 duo E7200 2.53ghz.

think about overclocking tht cpu can easyly reatch 3.8ghz, and city lag is bound by cpu not by gfx card.
    tht cpu will hold back tht gtx tho big time.
    "I once shot a gay zombie in Doom. I know he was gay, because before I shot him he was rubbing up against another zombie. I also shot the other zombie too because I don't discriminate against different types of zombies. Be they gay, brain eating, flesh eating or even Nazi zombies. They're all targets in my books."