1. #8681
    Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    Ah, okay. I should really be more careful with mine... =/

    And sweet. ^^

    I shall post another song too! \o/

    [video=youtube;s73_cyTbxIQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s73_cyTbxIQ[video]
    That's K-pop/rock, right?

    I like it.

    This one is J/k-pop, I don't know which one because Meari didn't exactly say what it was, but I like it, it has a lot of electronic instruments, one of my favourite from their band.

    SOS
    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------
    Drop That Kitty

  2. #8682
    Smile! Migari's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    u ma xoxo L O V E
    Posts
    5,586
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    That's K-pop/rock, right?
    That's J-Rock (Ohh, and I like it!)

    Perfume is J-pop!

    http://last.fm/user/migari_migi
    <Anakso> I'd fuck yonghwa because he's so dreamy but that doesn't make me gay

  3. #8683
    Fluffy Kitten Baiyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    York, Blighty
    Posts
    5,179
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    That's K-pop/rock, right?

    I like it.

    This one is J/k-pop, I don't know which one because Meari didn't exactly say what it was, but I like it, it has a lot of electronic instruments, one of my favourite from their band.

    [video=youtube;mjfOSigcQms]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mjfOSigcQms[video]
    Yeah, Scandal are J-Rock. Not sure where in Japan they are from though.
    And Perfume are awesome! I really like that Edge mix too. I think Dream Fighter is my favourite song by them.

  4. #8684

  5. #8685

  6. #8686
    Quote Originally Posted by Meari View Post
    That's J-Rock (Ohh, and I like it!)

    Perfume is J-pop!

    [video=youtube;4Oc0tBsc91s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Oc0tBsc91s[video]
    You're spying on us, now?

    Joke!

    Listening to that song now! I like it!

    Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    Yeah, Scandal are J-Rock. Not sure where in Japan they are from though.
    And Perfume are awesome! I really like that Edge mix too. I think Dream Fighter is my favourite song by them.
    Their band name is Scandal?

    Lol, google translated the Japanese words to "Sentimental moment". >.> Nevermind, I think that's the name of the album?

    Anyways, I need to listen to more songs of them, they seem good!

    But later, going to bed soon. xD

    Last edited by Majad; 2012-10-23 at 11:00 PM.
    SOS
    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------
    Drop That Kitty

  7. #8687
    Fluffy Kitten Baiyn's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    York, Blighty
    Posts
    5,179
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Their band name is Scandal?

    Lol, google translated the Japanese words to "Sentimental moment". >.> Nevermind, I think that's the name of the album?

    Anyways, I need to listen to more songs of them, they seem good!

    But later, going to bed soon. xD
    Yeah, they're Scandal, though the Japanese text might be the song title or something. And good night, dude.

  8. #8688
    Quote Originally Posted by Baiyn View Post
    Yeah, they're Scandal, though the Japanese text might be the song title or something. And good night, dude.
    Ugh, a certain thread has been keeping me awake. Anyways, I'll throw this here, listening to her is always nice.

    SOS
    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------
    Drop That Kitty

  9. #8689
    To best one in battle is one thing. To defeat them without striking a blow, that was my hope. You have failed me, completely and utterly.

  10. #8690
    Moderator Kerdoz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Troxhammar, Sweden
    Posts
    8,438
    Last.fm
    MAL
    Currently playing:
    Tibia
    Heroes of The Storm

  11. #8691
    Stood in the Fire slambulance76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    High Wycombe, UK
    Posts
    443
    Majad - good shout on the Amy Macdonald front, I'm going to see her live at London Royal Festival Hall in about 10 days time!


    Aso going to see the lovely Ingrid Michaelson the same week at Union Chapel, London so enjoy this...
    'They don't even know what it is to be a fan. Y'know? To truly love some silly little piece of music, or some band, so much that it hurts. '
    Sapphire - 'Almost Famous'

  12. #8692

  13. #8693
    Quote Originally Posted by slambulance76 View Post
    Majad - good shout on the Amy Macdonald front, I'm going to see her live at London Royal Festival Hall in about 10 days time!


    Aso going to see the lovely Ingrid Michaelson the same week at Union Chapel, London so enjoy this...[video=youtube;vpMI8Qu5fsc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpMI8Qu5fsc[video]
    Yeah, Amy is great. I have been listening to her songs for some time now but I haven't even tried listening to other stuff from her, I'm literaly stuck on Spark, Poison Prince, etc etc. I also wish I could go to a concert of her, lucky you!

    Also, that song, I love it! I haven't heard it for some time now, going right to my favourites!



    ---------- Post added 2012-10-24 at 03:43 PM ----------

    I love this mix, simply amazing.



    Sorry for long post, but no one is posting so meh.

    Last edited by Majad; 2012-10-24 at 08:32 PM.
    SOS
    ----------------------
    Last.fm
    ----------------------
    Drop That Kitty

  14. #8694
    Mechagnome Fitzgerald77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Alberta, Canada
    Posts
    749
    So good to be an ant who crawls atop a spinning rock
    Currently playing: Bioshock 2,Far Cry 3

  15. #8695

  16. #8696

  17. #8697
    Stood in the Fire slambulance76's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    High Wycombe, UK
    Posts
    443
    'They don't even know what it is to be a fan. Y'know? To truly love some silly little piece of music, or some band, so much that it hurts. '
    Sapphire - 'Almost Famous'

  18. #8698

  19. #8699

  20. #8700
    I am Murloc! Tiili's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    5,404
    Close your eyes and smile.
    [15:53] <PizzaSHARK> you have such a cute accent! ^_^

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •