10+ Year Old Account

Yes I really listen to stuff like that while not playing.

Deleted

Deleted

From the tv serie, Upp till kamp, a historical drama about my lovely little home town.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Deleted

Deleted
    the passenger - let her go

Deleted
    Ha ha ha! How about that Audrey?

Love this song, can relate to it soo much!

It's about cannabis addiction, although most people remember it from the tony hawks game.

Deleted

10+ Year Old Account

After watching thru BB again.
    "Gamer" is not a bad word. I identify as a gamer. When calling out those who persecute and harass, the word you're looking for is "asshole." @_DonAdams
    When you see someone in a thread making the same canned responses over and over, click their name, click view forum posts, and see if they are a troll. Then don't feed them.

can someone tell me the name of the song thats in this video from 1-30?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMb15...FBE2DCCC73D219

its hard to find because its like 2 words

Deleted

15+ Year Old Account
    - Vanilla was legitimately bad; we just didn't know any better at the time - SirCowDog

Deleted

Not sure if he's aware that the song goes in the same keys more or less as The killers when we were young.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Deleted
    The "New" Alice in Chains album :

Special mentions to Hollow, Stone, The Devil put Dinos here, Lab Monkey, and especially Choke.

Really solid stuff, check it out.

Deleted

RAC - Hollywood(Feat. Penguin Prison)