Porblems while playing

Hi,

Ive had this problem for a few days now and im getting kinda fed up. When I play wow and do something in the background (like talk on TS with my guild or just listen to music), I continuously get Blue screens of death or my computer just instantly shuts down. After the shutdown it starts by itself get to the XP "Loading screen" and the shuts down. When I start it again everything works normally, the problem is that yesterday on my raid from 18-22 this happened 4 times. One of times I was to slow to come in again and got stuck in a 500 person queue. This is starting to get really annoying and my guild is getting pissed off to. Ive updated my graphic card and repaired wow a few times. I had this problem before I rebooted my computer which I did about 1 month ago but its back again.

Does anyone have a solution for this problem or should I email blizzard and talk to them about it?

Saronite Bomb: Use: Inflicts 1150 to 1500 Fire damage to targets in a 10 yard radius. This explosive is powerful enough to cause moderate siege damage. (1 Min Cooldown) If used against the Lich King, can cause ban. (72h cooldown)

Deleted

Re: Porblems while playing

This has nothing to do with Blizzard, nor is it something in their control. It is your computer that is messed up, probably hardware related. Go seek computer advice on relevant forums or ask your local PC-store what the cause can be.

Since you have issues with blue screens when running multiple programs, my best guess is that it is either memory-related or overheating. But as this is not a computer forum, I suggest you seek advice elsewhere. Good luck!

BSOD = Hardware or OS problem, but not a WoW problem. If WoW quits, it's illegal operation, but move on. If OS fails or hardware fails it's BSOD.
    http://files.me.com/sureshk/j0r7w6

The thing is this only happens when Im playing wow, havnt got it any other time.

Saronite Bomb: Use: Inflicts 1150 to 1500 Fire damage to targets in a 10 yard radius. This explosive is powerful enough to cause moderate siege damage. (1 Min Cooldown) If used against the Lich King, can cause ban. (72h cooldown)

10+ Year Old Account

That doesn't mean it's a WoW problem, it could be because WoW is taking up so much more memory space than anything else you run. It has nothing to do with Blizzard.
    Quote Originally Posted by BattlemasterSkarab View Post
    GOD's ARMAGEDDON and DOOM'S DAY!!!!!!.... Imagine that...
    4 apocalyptic horsemen
    Sky turned red
    Sun turned black
    All WoW servers down

wow stresses your computer.

try running memtest/benchmarking/stress tests and see if it reproduces it.
    http://files.me.com/sureshk/j0r7w6

What does it say on the blue screen exactly?

Checkdisc+defragment is all i can recomend at this point. Both found in hdd properties->tools

This also happens when I get a wow error and as soon as I start wow again the computer either gets a BSOD or Just goes black and restarts, The computer is new and I built it with a few friends, its been forking through whole WOTLK and I havnt had any problems playing games like crysis or CoD MW2

Quote Originally Posted by skakruk
    What does it say on the blue screen exactly?

Checkdisc+defragment is all i can recomend at this point. Both found in hdd properties->tools
    The problem is that when I get the blue screen the computer automatically restarts so I cant see what the screen says.

Deleted

It is *NOT* related to JUST World of Warcraft. Your computer is stressed by running the game and other applications, causing either overheat or memory problems, most likely the latter. But since the first one is easier to check and you are obviously knowledgable enough to test, go for PC Health check (BIOS) and MEMTEST (Post-BIOS).

Temperature trough the roof?
    Check the fans and your cooling flow.

Memory problems?
    Change it.

Again, this is not a computer forum and since it's not specifically related to World of Warcraft, there is not too much we can do. I am about 95% sure you would get the same problems with other games and applications.

But in general, if you know how to build a computer, you would know this.

There's a way to disable the automatic restart. Right click my computer, advanced tab, startup and recovery, and uncheck the automatic restart option under system failure.

Also, check your event viewer (found within administrative tools). That could give you a clue as to what is causing your system to crash.

Also, were there any changes made to the system before it started crashing?