10+ Year Old Account

Requesting a sticky for a Protection warriors...

I've sent a few ppl to this site for info for protection warrior but now that I'm finally working on mine but there's no detailed stats on them,

I hope to see one in the near future with gem info, talents, dodge/parry/Block% to there rating, the works if its possible.
    Redlightning

Re: Requesting a sticky for a Protection warriors...

Guides and stickies are donations/projects done by MMO-C members.

If you don't see one, that's because there hasn't been a decent one complied (on MMO-C) yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xheoul View Post
    Send that bitch a smiley face...Bitches loooove smilie faces.

For a long time, your only moderator has been a 6 year dps warrior (mainly arms). I personally have never even remotely implied I knew the first thing about tanking.

...my guild however lately, doesn't share my PoV.
    When you shoop da whoop, you feel powerful and don't want to lose it, and then a guy in plate armor comes and turns your woop against the shoop, hence, making you got laz0red.

Guild No Quarter - www.nqguild.org

10+ Year Old Account

Requesting a sticky for a Protection warriors...

I would make one but I know little about protection to give any really detailed info just know about def cap hit/expertise caps the rest I just stat stam gems in BC theres was alot of warrior tanks I can get info from, now I rarely see one warrior tank but thats only in random instances
    Redlightning

I'm kind of working on a Prot warrior guide, but it's actually the opposite of what the OP was requesting. I'm going for an emphasis on playstyle, tips and tricks, etc rather than EJ-style information. I just hope it gets a better reception than some of my other projects.

10+ Year Old Account

I think your guild would be more useful to the average Prot warrior than a page of maths info on parry vs Dodge DR graphs etc, I look foward to reading it being an offspec prot warrior myself. I am in the process of typing up a large Compendium of Fury/arms info at the moment to post into a sticky to try and cut down on the number of "help me gear / should I gem arp" posts. If both are good we could be well on track to a very well done warrior section.

15+ Year Old Account

I have a guide think I wrote for my guild I could bring here, might need some people help fix some incorrections I have here and there.

It has a long version for peoples who want the whole thing, basicly large discussion about WHY this is like this, and a TLR version that just has the info and stuffs.

And like I said, I'd be fully willing to have people help fix my mistakes, and Neichus could post his too, so we could have both halves of a full guide.

So....just yell if you want me to and stuffs.

Edit: I'll leave out the ''Breeding hate of Paladins" part too =D

I'll put together a bare-bones guide for prot warriors.

It'll take me a few weeks though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xheoul View Post
    Send that bitch a smiley face...Bitches loooove smilie faces.

10+ Year Old Account

cool I'm looking forward to seeing someone guide on here maybe everyone can post theres & everyone else can vote on which they think is best idk
    Redlightning