Trackmania United Forever!

First off all I want to say: Finally, off-topic forum!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    I was wondering if anyone played that game around here? It feels so lonely to be a guy with no friends playing online and making tracks that nobody can play. Its a really fun game imho, but gets boring when theres nobody to talk with.
    If somebody plays it, please leave a reply

Re: Trackmania United Forever!

Really loved that game a few years ago. I even hosted a a server for a while.
    I gonna download it again. Thanks for reminding me this jewel!

I was a great fun of Stunts (heres a video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhOHJ9zw3rM). It was THE best racing game in its time. It had playback, recording, map editor. IT WAS AWESOME!.

For me Trackmania is the evolution of Stunts.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Culnar View Post
    IT WAS AWESOME!
    It still is! :P

The community doesn't seem to be as active anymore though. I used to play it a lot before starting WoW 3,5 years ago. Was actually a pretty well known trackmaker under the nickname Tonic.

The Steam sale a couple days ago sparked my interest on the game again, quite a lot of new tricks have been introduced while I was away (for example any car in any environment).
    Last edited by mmoc4e12ba5ccd; 2011-05-30 at 12:41 PM.

Deleted
    I am an avid RPG player with lots of Dedi recs Love this game a real test of skill

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Culnar View Post
    It was THE best racing game in its time. It had playback, recording, map editor. IT WAS AWESOME!.
    Grand Prix Legends would like to speak with you.