Thread: [Music] Metal

  1. #4141
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluewhale View Post
    No idea if there's actually people looking for black metal here anymore, but what the hell.
    I always welcome it. I've listened to a little bit of Dark Forest but not much, I liked it.

    Just listened to this whole album and loved it.

  2. #4142
    Black metal? I can play this game







    Last edited by hellhamster; 2013-01-06 at 03:25 PM.

  3. #4143
    Inquisition never stops to amaze me. For me it must be one of the only bands with vocals like that, that can get away with it.

    Also something that wasn't posted last year I think is Elysian Blaze - Blood Geometry. Listening through it at the moment, really good funeral doom.

    Edit: thread needs more music spam:
    Classic Sarcofagó:


    One of my favorites from Deströyer666:
    Last edited by Bluewhale; 2013-01-06 at 09:28 PM.

  4. #4144
    Elemental Lord Duilliath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Moonglade
    Posts
    8,091

  5. #4145
    Greek Metal

    A Sokogeka Sig Production

  6. #4146
    Brewmaster Majesticii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    1,413
    Hey, currently listening allot to Bands like Mastodon, Meshuggah, Tool. I really like the polyrithmic/progressive sounds these bands have. Can you recommend a band i might enjoy?

  7. #4147
    Elemental Lord Duilliath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Moonglade
    Posts
    8,091
    Baroness. Kylesa. One of a bazillion 'djent' bands.

  8. #4148
    Mechagnome
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Soviet Hungary
    Posts
    728
    Quote Originally Posted by Majesticii View Post
    Hey, currently listening allot to Bands like Mastodon, Meshuggah, Tool. I really like the polyrithmic/progressive sounds these bands have. Can you recommend a band i might enjoy?
    Fellsilent
    Uneven Structure
    Vildhjarta
    Bend The Sky
    Cloudkicker
    The Algorithm
    Stealing Axion
    65daysofstatic

    These should keep you busy for a while.
    Uldreth <Group Therapy> - Ravencrest EU
    World 141th in 25 man category, 2 days/week, recruiting exceptional players for MoP.

  9. #4149


    A promising start for this year.

    Edit: http://abyssal-home.bandcamp.com/alb...-qui-sunt-eius here's their Bandcamp link where you can dl/listen to the album (name your price). Easy purchase for me.
    Last edited by Bluewhale; 2013-01-10 at 12:32 PM.

  10. #4150

  11. #4151
    Not a huge metal fan, but I had to change that when I found this

    One epic mashup of 10 different songs.

  12. #4152
    I raise you with:






    .

  13. #4153
    Brewmaster Majesticii's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    1,413
    Quote Originally Posted by Uldreth View Post
    Thanks for these. Also, just started playing bass, bought myself a nice 5string yesterday. Already can do a few riffs like seven nation army. God i missed playing an instrument.

  14. #4154
    Mechagnome
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Soviet Hungary
    Posts
    728
    Quote Originally Posted by Majesticii View Post
    Thanks for these. Also, just started playing bass, bought myself a nice 5string yesterday. Already can do a few riffs like seven nation army. God i missed playing an instrument.
    Np.


    OnT:
    I found this little vid to be incredibly cool:

    SWZBMO-zTwc
    Uldreth <Group Therapy> - Ravencrest EU
    World 141th in 25 man category, 2 days/week, recruiting exceptional players for MoP.

  15. #4155
    Elemental Lord Duilliath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Moonglade
    Posts
    8,091
    Black Metal from Malta o.O



    ---------- Post added 2013-01-13 at 08:49 PM ----------

    Also, Caught in a ska


  16. #4156
    Finsterforst

    Kenny gona die tonight!!!

  17. #4157
    Super Old School DM

  18. #4158
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluewhale View Post
    No idea if there's actually people looking for black metal here anymore, but what the hell.
    Good black metal is hard to come by. Svartidauði's, a fresh Icelandic band, Flesh Cathedral is a very promising album and shows not all the black metal's flame has lost.

  19. #4159
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasami View Post
    Good black metal is hard to come by. Svartidauði's, a fresh Icelandic band, Flesh Cathedral is a very promising album and shows not all the black metal's flame has lost.
    Indeed. Posted some stuff from that album here a page ago I think. Great stuff!

    Here's some thrash:

  20. #4160
    i raise you with:



    Oh and new Voivod seems to be out. Gather your napkins, it's going to be a jizzfest.
    Last edited by hellhamster; 2013-01-16 at 06:32 PM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •