Thread: [Music] Metal

Grade A+++ technical thrash from mama Russia. Maddening.

To the guy that wanted some Black/Trash, I present you with Byfrost:

Since nobody's posted them....

New albums incoming!

Dark Tranquillity / Construct - May 27th (??)

Amon Amarth / Deceiver of the Gods - June 25th
    Max Amann is the original Grammar Nazi.
    On Parole from Retard Rehabilitation since August 11, 2014.
    Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    Tradewind isn't helping.

Apologizing in advance for multiple youtubes but hey, new stuff:

Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    Since nobody's posted them....

New albums incoming!

Dark Tranquillity / Construct - May 27th (??)
    [video=youtube;QTkwuyb_PLc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTkwuyb_PLc[/vido]

Amon Amarth / Deceiver of the Gods - June 25th
    [video=youtube;5Z3spJ_z3Es]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Z3spJ_z3Es[/vieo]
    new Amon Amarth has already been posted, and that new Dark Tranquillity stuff sounds okay. Never been a really big fan of them.

Sick riffs happen in these four and a half minutes.
    Last edited by Qiqtz; 2013-04-19 at 04:46 PM.

Dont think this was posted yet:

Oh yeah and some might appreciate this:

Double post for some pagan black metal goodness.

Because he can't be appreciated enough:

Ghost - Year Zero

Ghost - Ghuleh / Zombie Queen

Well now, Ghost, this isn't anywhere near what I expected from the band, but still.. I kind of love it though.. Calling this the first new "find" of 2013. I still need to buy the album though, but a cool move from the band to add their whole album into Youtube for promoting. I haven't listened through it yet (only these 2 tracks) and won't, until I have the actual CD.

We'll Megadeth's single is out for Super Collider now. I'm really sceptical. Reminded me more off heavy-rock. No solo's, really non exsistent memorable rif's and the more I hear it, the more I think off AC/DC (not that anything is wrong with heavy rock, I just want trash more.) I don't exspect every song to be Hangar 18 or whatever, but this is pretty bad. Hope the rest off the Album is better.
    One reason for WoW decline I often hear is that its an old game and naturally people get bored with it. But TV is much older and people still watch that. Surely if a thing you once enjoyed keept staying fun, you would still use it?

This may well be the single worst song I've ever heard from Megadeth.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightelfsb View Post
    [video=youtube;dkR-Zau3HSM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dkR-Zau3HSM[/vido]
    We'll Megadeth's single is out for Super Collider now. I'm really sceptical. Reminded me more off heavy-rock. No solo's, really non exsistent memorable rif's and the more I hear it, the more I think off AC/DC (not that anything is wrong with heavy rock, I just want trash more.) I don't exspect every song to be Hangar 18 or whatever, but this is pretty bad. Hope the rest off the Album is better.
    that song is just so boring...

Well that's likely one less album I need to check out when it's released.. Also I find it funny that there's NO negative comments on their youtube page about the song, as they apparently went and removed all of those(?)

Some bands just need to let go... On a completely different note, are you ready for it, are you ready for the biggest metal event this year? :

NEW SUMMONING HAS LEAKED!!

Last edited by hellhamster; 2013-04-25 at 06:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightelfsb View Post

There's at least 2 solos, so you can't say there aren't any solos.

I for one really like it, but that's also because I'm more in a hard rock mood as of lately, and I really appreciate when bands go outside their comfort zone, even if it isn't the first time Megadeth has done that. There's nothing worse than a band playing nothing but metuhl, which is why I also appreciate Metallica's Load albums. Plus, for once there's a positive song, metal is so often filled with negative bullshit these days, finally a song that makes you feel like you're on top of the world. I'm also glad it isn't another Endgame or 13, there's hardly any songs on those albums worth listening to, and the formular has already gotten stale, this is a nice breath of fresh air imo. It's by no means one of Megadeth's finest songs, but I still like it, and rest assured that there will be the standard Megadeth material on Super Collider too.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluewhale View Post
    Well that's likely one less album I need to check out when it's released.. Also I find it funny that there's NO negative comments on their youtube page about the song, as they apparently went and removed all of those(?)
    They always do that, both on their Youtube videos and on their official forums. It's incredibly lame, and so damn ironic considering Mustaine himself is metal's biggest whiner. It's not like it requires much for one's comment to be removed, post a video of Nick Menza (past-drummer) playing Holy Wars on their forums, and it'll be gone in a matter of hours, simply because people praise him and not Shawn Drover, their current drummer, and probably the worst drummer in metal.
    Last edited by MasterOfKnees; 2013-04-25 at 07:42 PM.

http://www.metalsucks.net/2013/04/25...ence-of-noise/

Bend it to our will is all I can say!

More new Dark Tranquillity - The Science of Noise / Construct - May 27th

Max Amann is the original Grammar Nazi.
    On Parole from Retard Rehabilitation since August 11, 2014.
    Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    Tradewind isn't helping.

Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    More new Dark Tranquillity - The Science of Noise / Construct - May 27th
    [video=youtube;VfgJ2MU2-qY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfgJ2MU2-qY[/vide]
    sounds pretty good but so far it seems like they want to play it safe on this album.