Thread: [Music] Metal

Deleted

One-man band from Sardinia (Italy). Awesome sound.

Listen to 3:40 onwards, that solo and riffing afterwords are on repeat overhere.

10+ Year Old Account

Going to Summer Slaughter tonight, TBDM, Dying Fetus, The Faceless, Rings of Saturn, Lorna Shore - should be a pretty good show
    Last edited by mybackhurts; 2017-08-05 at 12:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mybackhurts View Post

Going to Summer Slaughter tonight, TBDM, Dying Fetus, The Faceless, Rings of Saturn, Lorna Shore - should be a pretty good show
    How was TBDM and Dying Fetus? I still have a day or two to request time off next week to see them

Strange that the article doesn't namedrop Jorn who does all the vocals on the song the piece is even about.
    MMO-Champ users log on and just say things

Quote Originally Posted by Gib Lover View Post
    How was TBDM and Dying Fetus? I still have a day or two to request time off next week to see them
    TBDM was incredible, but sadly Dying Fetus was pretty unremarkable. Awesome show though, not only did TBDM play all of Nocturnal but The Faceless played all three parts of the Autotheist Movement.

Quote Originally Posted by goriq View Post
    It's already incredible that The Faceless even showed up.
    No kidding. I guess they finally realized an iPod with their backing tracks will suffice.

Cool, I think I'll take the time off then and go to the show. It's not Summer Slaughter so Faceless wont be there but there will be some local-ish DM acts playing with TBDM and DF.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gib Lover View Post
    Strange that the article doesn't namedrop Jorn who does all the vocals on the song the piece is even about.
    It's fairly inaccurate to begin with. The guy referenced is also not one of the Riot Founders.

Coming off a doom kick, think I want to binge on some DSBM for the next few days. It's really a treat to have youtube accounts like Depressive Black Metal Archives or Black Metal Promotions, I've found some pretty sweet stuff there.

4th song @ 12:48 is groovy af

5+ Year Old Account
    I really like a ton of metal but lately been listening to a lot of Behemoth and Marduk. Recently discovered Agalloch and enjoying their '97 album From Which of This Oak. Really like Slayer a lot too but admitting to that is a huge taboo in the "metal community". All the songs on South of Heaven are just so damn catchy, love it. I use to be into a lot of nu metal in highschool, like Tool and Perfect Circle but I haven't listened to them in ages.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes, the Bell Witch cover looks stunning.

I -think- Tchornobog was posted before. Not a 100% sure. And for some reason it doesn't grab me. Might need to give it another listen or so.

- - - Updated - - -

Doom:

10+ Year Old Account
    Was listening to it at 2 AM at night or so. That might've helped with the Kauan album.

I listened to the Enslaved track earlier. It is incredibly boring. It's like they took all the boring parts of their previous work, dumbed it down, made it more dull and then turned it into a 10 minute regurgitating of utter drudgery.

Gojira
    All That Remains
    Soilwork
    Sevendust
    Wrust

Speaking of funeral doom, been listening to stormcrowfleet all week. Legendary album.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hell yeah baby! 4 tracks, 1 hour of prog black/death metal heaven. Will poop on the new Enslaved, guaranteed.

10+ Year Old Account

15+ Year Old Account
    Anybody have anything similar to to this? Japanese metal is so hard to find

Quote Originally Posted by goriq View Post
    Another track from the upcoming WITTR album.
    http://www.metalinjection.net/av/new...-with-angrboda
    Nice, prob my fav track ive heard so far off of the album (3 now). Cant wait for sept... WITTR are prob my favorite band in the genre (despite my name lol). Here is my WITTR collection: http://i.imgur.com/IpDM8Hm.jpg
    Last edited by Ashborer; 2017-08-22 at 03:36 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not gonna listen to it. The complete album only is 5 tracks or so. Will hear it when it's all available.