Poll: So do you like the new band setup or you liked more the old?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

George23

[Music] Guns n' Roses Poll!

Imo,the old set up rocked whith axl , slash,duff ,izzy, adler

10+ Year Old Account

Re: Guns n' Roses Poll!

Old Roses for life, Axl is such a douche.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhdCslFcKFU

Poll results satisfies me. The old GnR is the deal.
    Pandaren Warrior - Lv 95, full T17
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclonus View Post
    Since this was early in the patch, we decided to go with the 4 tank strat. We ask him to go tank Lord Mograine. He then instantly tells us that "he cannot tank the godfather of DK's, it wouldnt be right to raise my axe against him". He instantly gquits and hearths out.

I used to do a little but the little wouldn't do it so the little got moar and moarwar.

old gn'r rocks ofc

Deleted
    Old was much better for sure

Deleted
    Guns were only worth for slash, izzy and duff
    imo slash with myles kennedy is much better the the "new guns"

GnR was one of the bands that defined a new era of rock. They were on the edge of everything we needed in music back then. Then Axel fell off that edge and was swallowed up by the abyss of insanity. It's really a shame because bands like this only come along once or twice in a decade.

GnR never really did it for me. I can understand why people like them, but they just aren't my cup of tea. If I had to choose though it would be older.

I find it a travesty the band Axl runs can still be called GNR.

it is not GNR.

You're missing the poll for "never liked them". Can't get into a band when I know the front man abuses women.

Deleted
    Need a 'both suck' option.

Hate them both.

Axl and Slash are the two most arrogant douchebags on the entire planet. Slash is actually playing Download this year (which I'm going to), but I probably won't see him because he irritates me.

I honestly have no idea what people see as so great about this band or these people.
    Cho’Gall: Cairne Bloodhoof is dead? Did we kill him?
    Deathwing: No. The Grimtotems weakened him with poison, and then Garrosh accidentally hacked him to death with an axe during a heated political discussion.
    Cho’Gall: How do you accidentally kill someone with an axe?

Deleted
    I like them both because they are comming to town this July and I can't wait!

10+ Year Old Account
    Try youtubing Snakes'N'Barrels. One of the best parodies to emerge from Metalocalypse.

The old one had it's moments, the new one is a living joke. Never been a big GnR fan, actually I've never been a fan at all, but comparing new shows to old shows any old hag with a brain can see where it went wrong. Not only did Axl ruin the whole band, but he can't even sing anymore, singing in falsetto making him sound like Mickey Mouse, somehow that have been the case with a couple of old bands' vocalists these days, notable also Dave Mustaine of Megadeth.

On another note, I was lead into believing that Guns n' Roses didn't even exist anymore for the past several years until I discovered myself that they still exist, turns out people disliked the new Guns n' Roses so much they didn't consider them to still exist. Now I see why.
    Last edited by wariofan1; 2012-04-09 at 06:26 PM.