Lack of news for Ret - Cata

Im assuming im not the only one dispointed in the lack of ret pala news that has been released so far. We have still got no clarifacation on what is going to replace our 40pt talent ( if you havent read CS is baseline )
    Are we being shafted. i dont know any other class that has this problem atm with their one of their major talents (40, 50)so why isnt this being addressed as it should be. and before the flame and troll calling begins, yes, i know cata is still a while away. but honestly. this is pretty slack.

15+ Year Old Account
    Warriors have had no changes.
    Neither have Mages.

yes but warriors and mages havent "lost" a major talent off of their trees have they.

http://www.wowtal.com/#k=.9i7.paladin

"Increases the Damage of your Crusader Strike by 10%"

there's your 40 point talent, actual figure probably isn't accurate, but blue posts (cbf finding them) have suggested they'd put the above talent (or similar) in its place.

Quote Originally Posted by Listra View Post
    http://www.wowtal.com/#k=.9i7.paladin

"Increases the Damage of your Crusader Strike by 10%"

there's your 40 point talent, actual figure probably isn't accurate, but blue posts (cbf finding them) have suggested they'd put the above talent (or similar) in its place.
    yes ive seen this in talent builds but theres no way this will be the placeholder for CS. in every tree, for every class you find a new ability or atleast a decent CD to fill the spots of 40pt and 50 pt. they have already said they dont like the boring such as straight "inceases damage by ??%"

Retribution will be getting a new talent in its place that either modifies Crusader Strike or replaces it completely.
    http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...61189717&sid=1

aka, increases damage done by 10%.

Its still very early in beta, and changes are happening all the time, just be patient.

Quote Originally Posted by Listra View Post
    Crusader Strike will be a core ability for all paladins, gained at level 1. We think the paladin leveling experience is hurt by not having an instant attack. Retribution will be getting a new talent in its place that either modifies Crusader Strike or replaces it completely.

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...61189717&sid=1
    i already stated that in my original post. can you not read. Im talking about news on what is going to be replacing the talent for it

Quote Originally Posted by Divinite View Post
    i already stated that in my original post. can you not read. Im talking about news on what is going to be replacing the talent for it
    It's called beta, man. Things are just getting started.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lightfist View Post
    He was all like "DEATH STRIKE!" and then he was all like "RUNE TAP!" and then Sarth was like "Skillz, bro." and died.
    Quote Originally Posted by bahamut5
    Jolly good thread folks. Too bad that it was locked.
    See what I did there?

15+ Year Old Account
    The only tree that has had a pass is the Holy Tree- The other 2 have only had "preliminary" passes.

Quote Originally Posted by Ronark View Post
    Warriors have had no changes.
    Neither have Mages.
    Warriors got a ton of changes last week, at least the Protection tree did. We had someone spamming guild chat all night with them!

I already told you all why Paladin arent getting changes any time soon.

Paladins are getting the biggest change.
    Paladins are Cool Now?
    What happen to Kalgan?

Quote Originally Posted by Knighthonor View Post

Or Blizz doesn't know what they want to do and will make last minute untested changes that will get hotfixed a few days after it goes live... again.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiddlesnarf View Post
    Or Blizz doesn't know what they want to do and will make last minute untested changes that will get hotfixed a few days after it goes live... again.
    Quote Originally Posted by knighthonor

it's both of these i'm afraid, were going to get a lot of changes that will be put in but won't be given a chance to be tested and will need to be nerfed and hot fixed for a month
    I'm glad to have multiple personalities, if i didn't i would be talking to myself, and that's just insane.

15+ Year Old Account
    its just a matter of wait and see. Lots of things are happening and it cant be done in a day or a week