LastLast
    Deleted
    Bumping this back up with this sexy sexy track:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8RZ5A7pJ7ew&feature=sub

---------- Post added 2010-08-20 at 10:31 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Xe4ro View Post
    Benga - Roller

Somehow fits in with the South Africa Football thing
    Still blows my mind that people know bengas and skreams music. They live like 30minutes from me and i've seen them live way too many times
    Last edited by mmoc77b6217a5d; 2010-08-20 at 09:31 PM.

Deleted
    Just love this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AMhs8-jvY5s
    Maybe because it's not pure dubstep, but it's just great anyways

TC - Where S My Money (Caspa Remix)
    This is the dirtiest dubstep that I've ever heard.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdQeaP7LJw4

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    These are some of my current favorites:

Muse - "Knights of Cydonia" Nostalgia Dubstep Remix

Imogen Heap - "Hide & Seek" Roksonix Dubstep

"Bulletproof" Foamo Dubstep Remix

chill songs first:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVNpsg7rYS0
    ^skream - where you should be. SOsososososooo chillll.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1S35THmZD_E
    ^nero - innocence.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UqrO3B903dw
    MJ Cole - Sincere (Nero Remix)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0yi6bjVeC2U
    Sky Ferreira - One (Bar9 Remix)

HARD stuff:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rk8y9wiTbww
    Skream - Raw Dogz (fuuuuuckkkk)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7BNJxdZaZE
    Caspa - Marmite (Doctor P Remix)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E5ZeukLrD74
    Freestylers - Cracks (Flux Pavilion Remix) ^soooo epic when it drops
    The Ocean Tastes Salty Cause Everyone Peess In It.
    Quote Originally Posted by Myte342
    Dear Blizzard,

* * Please nerf Rock. But Paper is ok.
    * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * -Scissors

10+ Year Old Account
    If you take the wings off of a fly, is it a walk?

Deleted
    Search for circus records. Ace dubstep + some good dnb.

Artists to look for:
    Zeds Dead
    Doctor P
    Bar 9 -
    Noisia - Split The Atom (Bar 9 Remix)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nnil5vw-QpM

Orignal sin
    Bare Noize
    16 Bit

Really into Bare noize right now.

Davip - Ignition (Bare noize remix)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZlfEqOLsYhQ

Medison feat. Skrein - Harry (Bare Noize Remix)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l6doLyDy_v0

Bare Noize - Plant Food
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-b_soJtBCq8

Enjoy.

Edit:
    Also this:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mY4OaW5kiFY
    Last edited by mmoc77b6217a5d; 2010-10-15 at 06:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pearroc View Post
    My Fav Song!
    Still looking for a reason to come back...

Deleted
    ok i cannot actually believe what i am looking at here, a thread about dubstep with drum and bass being posted, throwaway garbage tunes being named ''filthy'' and 2 year old tunes being called old 2 years from 12 or so is quite new if im oing the right mathmatics.

the thread starter being from around the london area and saying; ''Still blows my mind that people know bengas and skreams music. They live like 30minutes from me and i've seen them live way too many times '' OFC YOU WILL SEE A DJ LOADS OF TIMES, HES A DJ GETTING OUT HIS MUSIC AND DOING HIS JOB. - ok lets put it into perspective, dubstep derived from 2 step garage in the very late 90's a select few of the main pioneers at the time were horsepower, artwork (the magnetic man that makes the trio of him, skream and benga), el-b and zed bias and for a few years it was still a sort of hybrid 2step garage genre, untill a FWD (forward) DJ named hatcha started playing practically full sets of these tunes, at this point (early 2000's) skream and benga were friends that would tune in to hatchaS mix's as they knew him, it wasnt long before they started producing as we know dubstep, benga was about 13/14 and skream 12 / 13 (i think) and within a few yeas benga had released night with coki and skream had released midnight request line which went massive in the grime scene too as roll deep rinsed it. years have progressed and skream alone when he was 21 was seen as the man who pioneered it, now with over 6,000 tunes in every dubstp sense possible it's easy to see why. skream is the highest profile dubstep dj / producer and is booked at 1500 a night, and most sets average 60 mins, thats 1.5 grand an hour, making him practically the biggest thing that has came out of the scene, so why be shocked if peopl have heard his music? hes widely international

notice the dub and step, it means a dubby basline with a steppy drum pattern, and as i opened this thread i imagined 99% of the people to be americans posting doctor p, datsik, cookie monsta and other shit producers, oh boy was i right. well done in making the music seem like this ''filthy'' thing you percieve it as , because the real heads mock every tune posted, just read the youtube comments, they are screetchstep / shitstep and should be abolished off the face of the earth, as for the guy who mentioned noah d, you are the only person in this thread worth listening to with tracks like serious, tell dem and cant be my lover its not hard to see why.

since when was dub filthy? never in a screetchy manor unless you think it was born yesterday with these new age producers that just mass create same sounding shit just to get tracks heard; maybe more of a deep heavy bassline like skreams the shinein, thats a filthy dubstep track, not doctor p's shit. if you want filthy / GRIMEY dubstep then the best person you're gunna be looking for is distance. which has not been mentioned, because nobody hre has a clue about the genre. esp americans theres a great example in this thread, you had excision on that side of the world, who was the sickest darkside dubstep producer, until he met DATSIK, LOL unlucky. doctor p sounds like children screaming due to horrific injuries and BOREgore, laughable pig orgasm noises that not only hurt your ears, they bring shame upon his self and the genre, you are portraying a very wrng image of dubstepto people who might want to get involved, therefore ruiing the scene. its sad to see the soulful music that it is being washed under an ver occuring pig rape sound.

real dubstep is dubsep with a feel to it, not a screetch, garage was never seen as filthy IMO (but i dont know too much about grage, all the garage i have heard is far from tbh) so if a garage dirivitive is made why should it be filthy seeng as it was taking a funk twist to the basslines and punchy snares? anything with a screetch is not dubby therefor should not be in the same league, i could link tunes but i would be here for atlast 100 hours. so i will name some artists that should be listened to, because a good tune is diverse, and a good producer / dj is also diverse, skream being the best example possible.

mungos hifi, distance, cyrus, loefah, sp:mc, breakage, skream (hijak, his brother), benga, the bug, krypttic minds, kromestar,joker,darkstar, noah d, gemmy, guido, cluekid, cotti,DZ, goth- trad,digital mysticz, plastician, coki, kode 9, sukh knight, toasty, luke envoy, appleblim, headhunter, disrupt, burial,some chase and status,zomby, rustie, youngsta, 6blocc, the others, suspicious stench, martyn,tes la rok...LD, lv, l-wiz, hackman, shackleton, silky, RSD, ghetto knowledge,danny breaks, randomer, pangea, kito, komonazmuk, rob sparx, balkansky, jakes,synkro, darqwan, mensah - these are real artists off the top of my head

please try doing some research into a genre before you go posting the worst examples of it

also jungle / dnb is quite a bit bigger than dubstep but there is no thread for it? infact, forgeet i said that before i see a list compled with pendulum, TC, high contrast, etc etc

dubby - anything mungos hifi - i can't post links

more than filthy, militant - noah d einstein, bounty killer - TELL DEM

fina a filthier tune than this an.. oh wait you can't - distance - headstrung

---------- Post added 2010-10-23 at 02:40 AM ----------

Official sound track of a cat getting gangfucked by santaclaus - nobody enjoys this fucking piece of shit, its simply to hard to. how can you like the dound of piglet rape?

---------- Post added 2010-10-23 at 02:45 AM ----------

the second post was a response to a ''bare noize'' trsck with relentless slating in the comments, the peole that like shitstep, aka most peole in here are people that found out about it last year, no wonder people associate dubstep with being drug music. you have to be mentally wrong to genuinly like it. i bet you comment youtube vids with generic zany comments like ''filthier than ya dads grans fanny lol''

My fav is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Pyn87oJIlg ( turn ur volume and bass UP )
    Learn about consequences before try something.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by komonazmuk View Post
    ok i cannot actually believe what i am looking at here, a thread about dubstep with drum and bass being posted, throwaway garbage tunes being named ''filthy'' and 2 year old tunes being called old 2 years from 12 or so is quite new if im oing the right mathmatics.

the thread starter being from around the london area and saying; ''Still blows my mind that people know bengas and skreams music. They live like 30minutes from me and i've seen them live way too many times '' OFC YOU WILL SEE A DJ LOADS OF TIMES, HES A DJ GETTING OUT HIS MUSIC AND DOING HIS JOB. - ok lets put it into perspective, dubstep derived from 2 step garage in the very late 90's a select few of the main pioneers at the time were horsepower, artwork (the magnetic man that makes the trio of him, skream and benga), el-b and zed bias and for a few years it was still a sort of hybrid 2step garage genre, untill a FWD (forward) DJ named hatcha started playing practically full sets of these tunes, at this point (early 2000's) skream and benga were friends that would tune in to hatchaS mix's as they knew him, it wasnt long before they started producing as we know dubstep, benga was about 13/14 and skream 12 / 13 (i think) and within a few yeas benga had released night with coki and skream had released midnight request line which went massive in the grime scene too as roll deep rinsed it. years have progressed and skream alone when he was 21 was seen as the man who pioneered it, now with over 6,000 tunes in every dubstp sense possible it's easy to see why. skream is the highest profile dubstep dj / producer and is booked at 1500 a night, and most sets average 60 mins, thats 1.5 grand an hour, making him practically the biggest thing that has came out of the scene, so why be shocked if peopl have heard his music? hes widely international

notice the dub and step, it means a dubby basline with a steppy drum pattern, and as i opened this thread i imagined 99% of the people to be americans posting doctor p, datsik, cookie monsta and other shit producers, oh boy was i right. well done in making the music seem like this ''filthy'' thing you percieve it as , because the real heads mock every tune posted, just read the youtube comments, they are screetchstep / shitstep and should be abolished off the face of the earth, as for the guy who mentioned noah d, you are the only person in this thread worth listening to with tracks like serious, tell dem and cant be my lover its not hard to see why.

since when was dub filthy? never in a screetchy manor unless you think it was born yesterday with these new age producers that just mass create same sounding shit just to get tracks heard; maybe more of a deep heavy bassline like skreams the shinein, thats a filthy dubstep track, not doctor p's shit. if you want filthy / GRIMEY dubstep then the best person you're gunna be looking for is distance. which has not been mentioned, because nobody hre has a clue about the genre. esp americans theres a great example in this thread, you had excision on that side of the world, who was the sickest darkside dubstep producer, until he met DATSIK, LOL unlucky. doctor p sounds like children screaming due to horrific injuries and BOREgore, laughable pig orgasm noises that not only hurt your ears, they bring shame upon his self and the genre, you are portraying a very wrng image of dubstepto people who might want to get involved, therefore ruiing the scene. its sad to see the soulful music that it is being washed under an ver occuring pig rape sound.

real dubstep is dubsep with a feel to it, not a screetch, garage was never seen as filthy IMO (but i dont know too much about grage, all the garage i have heard is far from tbh) so if a garage dirivitive is made why should it be filthy seeng as it was taking a funk twist to the basslines and punchy snares? anything with a screetch is not dubby therefor should not be in the same league, i could link tunes but i would be here for atlast 100 hours. so i will name some artists that should be listened to, because a good tune is diverse, and a good producer / dj is also diverse, skream being the best example possible.

mungos hifi, distance, cyrus, loefah, sp:mc, breakage, skream (hijak, his brother), benga, the bug, krypttic minds, kromestar,joker,darkstar, noah d, gemmy, guido, cluekid, cotti,DZ, goth- trad,digital mysticz, plastician, coki, kode 9, sukh knight, toasty, luke envoy, appleblim, headhunter, disrupt, burial,some chase and status,zomby, rustie, youngsta, 6blocc, the others, suspicious stench, martyn,tes la rok...LD, lv, l-wiz, hackman, shackleton, silky, RSD, ghetto knowledge,danny breaks, randomer, pangea, kito, komonazmuk, rob sparx, balkansky, jakes,synkro, darqwan, mensah - these are real artists off the top of my head

please try doing some research into a genre before you go posting the worst examples of it

also jungle / dnb is quite a bit bigger than dubstep but there is no thread for it? infact, forgeet i said that before i see a list compled with pendulum, TC, high contrast, etc etc

dubby - anything mungos hifi - i can't post links

more than filthy, militant - noah d einstein, bounty killer - TELL DEM

fina a filthier tune than this an.. oh wait you can't - distance - headstrung

---------- Post added 2010-10-23 at 02:40 AM ----------

Official sound track of a cat getting gangfucked by santaclaus - nobody enjoys this fucking piece of shit, its simply to hard to. how can you like the dound of piglet rape?

---------- Post added 2010-10-23 at 02:45 AM ----------

the second post was a response to a ''bare noize'' trsck with relentless slating in the comments, the peole that like shitstep, aka most peole in here are people that found out about it last year, no wonder people associate dubstep with being drug music. you have to be mentally wrong to genuinly like it. i bet you comment youtube vids with generic zany comments like ''filthier than ya dads grans fanny lol''
    Oh yay a music ellitist!
    I completely agree with you the shitty comments about flith and dirty sounds really piss me off to. But then trying to give some sort of history about guys who I went to school with seems a little ironic. I was a music promoter while I was a student. Spent most of time with these artists, putting on gigs around the south london area with them.

Honestly if you like a certain type of music, wether it be newer dubstep or older who gives a shit. Each to their own.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    I love dubstep zomg my tunes are filthier than a baby fresh from the womb! - mate you listen Chase and Status.

PS: It's not the best dubstep song about but It's actually so catchy " Where's my money?" boombudabudabudaboom
    Last edited by Spartanoble; 2010-11-07 at 08:52 PM.
    Insert Signiture here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nw-YjVp_ibQ

Hhmmm..... Let your imagination run free... then dump it in a trashcan, pull your hair and scream !

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pestra View Post
    Deadmau5 - Ghosts N Stuff (Nero Remix)
    The original of this track is great too, But the dubstep mix is absolutely <3
    <3 o.0

Dubstep! I don't know about you guys, but Dodge and Fuski sure do come to town hitting hard as shit.
    Without You
    Last edited by KarmaBad; 2010-12-05 at 07:06 AM.

I can't post links but anything by Distance is filthy. Old school Skream is good too.

Other good dubstep - Loefah, Benga, Rob Sparx, Kromestar

I may get banned for posting something so filthy

[Music] chill dubstep

I know you listen to chill dubstep... You can't lie about it. Post your favorite songs here.

---------- Post added 2010-12-11 at 06:28 PM ----------

"Scientists explore what is; engineers create what has not been." -Theodore Von Karman

I've had this song on repeat for so long.