raaaaage don't be a retard just because you go x-realm

god, been farming PoS for 3 weeks on my warrior now, hoping to get atleast 1 of the axe.
    finally today the first 1 dropped.
    what happens? a Hunter rolls and wins, then instead of trading me he leavs the group :/
    i mean just because you pug HC's with people from other servers, there is no excuse to behave like a total retard, amirite?

not to drop any names or anything, but his name might be very short, start with a "J" and he might be from a swedish guild
    server Stormrage-EU.

PS: am i right to assume that Elitist Group will sync the playernotes my eniter group made about him if we group with others from his server?

Re: raaaaage don't be a retard just because you go x-realm

Quote Originally Posted by Rígr
    god, been farming PoS for 3 weeks on my warrior now, hoping to get atleast 1 of the axe.
    what happens? a Hunter rolls and wins, then instead of trading me he leavs the group :/
    i mean just because you pug HC's with people from other servers, there is no excuse to behave like a total retard, amirite?

not to drop any names or anything, but his name might be very short, start with a "J" and he might be from a swedish guild
    server Stormrage-EU.

PS: am i right to assume that Elitist Group will sync the playernotes my eniter group made about him if we group with others from his server?
    Even if he were nice enough to trade it, I don't think in a cross-server pug you can. Sorry bud ^^
    http://theeminent.guildzilla.com/
    Come visit us on the Eminent - Lothar homepage!

Quote Originally Posted by Nadorei
    Even if he were nice enough to trade it, I don't think in a cross-server pug you can. Sorry bud ^^
    you can trade items within 2 hours of looting it to other people from your group.
    nevertheless, your going to have to get over it...
    this will happens hundreds of times more, ignore them and move on, all i can say is try again, GMs wont be able to do anything.

ofcourse you arent justified to be a retard because in cross server instance, but unless theres some sort of penalty nobody is going to care, if elitest group addon becomes much larger, and just as popular as GS, then you might punish him and screw up his reputation, until that moment, get over it.

There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want

Deleted

Actually, you can. You can't trade food, reagents or anything such, but the loot drops in the heroic dungeon CAN be traded to other players, I've done that myself several times too. Like f.ex. when I've had a druid in the group who has begged for some cloth drop I've rolled need on it for him and traded it to him. So, yes, it does work

I met this problem twice... First time long time ago I couldn't trade anything with other realm charasters, second time though I was able to trade the loot...

You gotta love blizz for that option. I can remember the days of ohs... i rolled need instead of greed.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/general-discussions-22/world-of-warcraft-lore-by-richard-knaak-(spoilers)/

Quote Originally Posted by Rígr

server Stormrage-EU.

DUDE free abyss crystal.

Wooot.
    Snarky: Adjective - Any language that contains quips or comments containing sarcastic or satirical witticisms intended as blunt irony. Usually delivered in a manner that is somewhat abrupt and out of context and intended to stun and amuse.

He either wanted to look cool with it, without even knowing what stats it has or what's good for him, or he was a malicious person wanting to ruin your day.

Either way, there's nothing you can do about it, and unless blizzard adds in an extra (Strength weapons denied to Hunters) restriction, then nothing will be solved.
    Quote Originally Posted by Respen
    I was very disappointed in the screenshots. I usually base my entire gaming experience around ground textures and so far it seems like Cata will be totally unplayable.

You came across with an old school hunter obviously... They used to roll on anything that dropped, didnt they? :P
    An opinion is a subjective statement or thought about an issue or topic, and is the result of emotion or interpretation of facts. An opinion may be supported by an argument, although people may draw opposing opinions from the same set of facts. Opinions rarely change without new arguments being presented. However, it can be reasoned that one opinion is better supported by the facts than another by analysing the supporting arguments.

An opinion may be the result of a person's perspective, understanding, particular feelings, beliefs, and desires. In casual use, the term opinion may refer to unsubstantiated information, in contrast to knowledge and fact-based beliefs.

Quote Originally Posted by Belajas
    You came across with an old school hunter obviously... They used to roll on anything that dropped, didnt they? :P
    Everything is a hunter weapon ofc.

Amirite?

Hey guise dis ackse looks better den my spear. It matches my corehound colorz 2