Poll: Do they suck in high end arena

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Are ret pallies bad in arena season 8?

Quote Originally Posted by Insanelazor
    Rofl. Cleanse AND purify actually? Who uses SoW and SoL? Also, dya mean Libram swapping? Which is macroed to spells?
    Either way, someone can come tell me I'm a 2 button OP class, but if they let me kill them using _ONLY_ 2 buttons, then they're the sh*t ones.
    Any quality Ret Paladin uses Cleanse and Purify apparently you don't actually know anything about the class.

Purify is used mainly against RLS to get the poison and not the UA.

SoW is very common to use against RMP to make sure you don't get burnt dry on mana cleansing winters chill and frost novas.

SoL is very common to use to stay alive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

i havent lost to a ret this season. i play ele mage, and grinded 1800 then decided to stop until we get weps. rets are ez sauce. (for once)

I play MM/Ret/Resto drood and we've done alright so far. We really haven't played many games yet this season so I can't make a definite judgment yet. A Resto shammy would be ideal but we make do with what we've got. I wouldn't say Ret sucks by any means, but we certainly don't dominate. I think it just all comes done to how well your able to play the class as well as what type of weapon you have available.

So currently I am running with this gear http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...cn=Ihatepallys my team composition is a Marksman hunter and me a ret paladin. We are at 1408 arena rating and stopping till I get a tad bit better gear. We mainly only have troubles against teams that outgear us completely. So I think paladin aren't bad in arena. Btw I am in hateful lol.
    "We do not offer freedom of speech on our forums."