New Holiday Idea

The holiday would be called "Armistice". Where from sometime late August to September 2nd there will be no world PvP. It will allow horde/alliance players to visit alliance/horde cities and allow the players to complete quests and dailies for achievements.

Breaking the language barrier for the time would be fairly cool, but certainly would not happen.

I haven't put any thought into what achievements/quests there would be so if you have an idea feel free to share.
    Metal on Metal O.O \m/

Re: New Holiday Idea

Makes little sense, especially now that the fued between the horde and alliance is getting worse.

Sorry.

Dont see this happening.
    Main shaman: Shaman Alt Paladin: Paladin
    Alt lvl 73 mage: Mage Alt lvl 70 Death knight: Death Knight
    Random dungeon project: Druid Battleground project: Rogue
    Worgen project: Warlock Future alt: Hunter

10+ Year Old Account

Hmmm I think that you might be onto something here. I wouldn't mind being able to converse with Alliance players, instead of getting that gibberish. I had always hoped that goblin engineering would have made a universal translator. The idea being that they would need it to converse with all the various races that they deal with.

Quote Originally Posted by Saberoy
    now that the fued between the horde and alliance is getting worse.
    I suppose, but there is no reason they cannot take off a weekend to celebrate some peace especially with all the tensions of war going on.
    Metal on Metal O.O \m/

Deleted

Would be very interesting.

There's one problem with this though. People like me (as in, people who forget very important stuff in about 5 minutes time :P) would probably forget the holiday only lasts a couple of days and would log out in the enemy faction's capital...

Edit: My sis would love it, it would mean she'd be able to enter the Dalaran beer garden without being teleported out.

10+ Year Old Account

Making friends with alliance on magtheridon is useless

The ratio is like 96/4% lol
    Ex-Ensidia & Clarity-Twisting Nether member.