Thread: So, what now?

So, what now?

The end of the lich king was the last thing I really had to do in this expansion, being a casual, I knew I'd never see it in the actual raid, so, now I have nothing to do except endure seven months or more of boredom for cata
    How much bone could a bonestorm storm if a bonestorm could BOOOOOOOOONESTOOOOOOOOOOOORM!!
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/character-bios/'almega'-nara-draconus/ - my RP character

Deleted

Re: So, what now?

erm okay...i guess??

10+ Year Old Account

Good for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by BattlemasterSkarab View Post
    GOD's ARMAGEDDON and DOOM'S DAY!!!!!!.... Imagine that...
    4 apocalyptic horsemen
    Sky turned red
    Sun turned black
    All WoW servers down

If you mean that just watching the ending is knowing how it all works out I suggest doing the actual boss fight. Knowing me it might take the whole time until 4.0 to get up to LK ;D but I'l do it one day.

Quote Originally Posted by Xikem
    If you mean that just watching the ending is knowing how it all works out I suggest doing the actual boss fight. Knowing me it might take the whole time until 4.0 to get up to LK ;D but I'l do it one day.
    Hah, I'm a super casual/altaholic, I'll be lucky if I ever set foot past marrowgar ten just because of how lazy I am
    How much bone could a bonestorm storm if a bonestorm could BOOOOOOOOONESTOOOOOOOOOOOORM!!
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/character-bios/'almega'-nara-draconus/ - my RP character

Quote Originally Posted by Almega
    Hah, I'm a super casual/altaholic, I'll be lucky if I ever set foot past marrowgar ten just because of how lazy I am
    Then you will indeed spend all the months bored.