Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Bosses you want to see in Cataclysm.

Tas'oga
    no, id like to see Azshara but it wont happen

An uncreated boss! instead of these "revamped" ones like Kael'thas, Kael'thas ohh and dont forget Kael'thas

I think Cho'gall is a given, seeing as how hes all big and bad in the comics now.

A corrupted Turalyon!

No, just kidding...

Quote Originally Posted by Chunkyangels
    Garrosh Hellscream.

He goes power mad and there's a quest/raid to depose of him and take back orgrimmar.
    amen bro

plus all the Elemental Leutenants (Ragnaros i amazing, so the other 3 should be at least like him)

Now for a serious answer... I would love to see Magatha Runetotem (The evil tauren trying to usurp cairne) as a boss. Make a tauren raid for once! We already have a gnome dungeon like 5 troll dungeons and every other race has their own raid/dungeon so why not tauren. Im sure they could make it work..like you have to fight in TB while its under Magatha's control.

THRALL, WHO GETS CORRUPTED BY THE NEW LICH KING, WHO PROCEDED TO SLAY TIRION AFTER AWAKENING AGAIN, BECAUSE OF COURSE, THE ICE BLOCK WAS MERELY A SET BACK!

I'd like to see a CoT raid or some such... where we fight WITH Kael'thas against... Anubarak (as Illidan advances on Icecrown)! because MgT and AN weren't the first setbacks

Power corrupts. Knowledge is power. Study hard. Be evil.

Quote Originally Posted by Chunkyangels
    Garrosh Hellscream.

He goes power mad and there's a quest/raid to depose of him and take back orgrimmar.
    ....no
    "We shall strike down our foe with sharp steel and cold hearts. The weak die so that the strong prevail and none shall be spared. Then and only then will our enemies know the true meaning of fear." - Malekith, the Witch King of Naggaroth
    Quote Originally Posted by Dant
    Blizzard won't do anything stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sports72Xtrm
    Thrall is too naive and incompetent

Quote Originally Posted by Montey
    ....no
    Yes!

I wouldn't mind seeing a Magatha/Staghelm combo for a raid. Thems crazy!

And as someone else asked, how are they planning on bringing back Nefarian without a HUGE retcon? I originally thought it was going to be like Onyxia's return, where it was just a revamp and she was still dead in lore, but he's going to be in a new dungeon and apparently has more story connected to him. ???

I want to see The Cow King implemented as a boss!

The reason why there is no Tauren raid boss is because there is no cow level.

Quote Originally Posted by Artonas
    http://www.wowwiki.com/Xavius

Imo would make a lot of sense.
    as we currently stand, we wouldn't win.

Xavius is an Eternal and therefore unkillable by mortals. Even Malfurion couldn't kill the guy. He had to resort to fusing him with a tree so that he couldn't come back anymore.

Now granted, as strong as he is, we're probably stronger by this point. The problem is that it doesn't matter how strong we are when the person we're fighting is essentially immortal.

Quote Originally Posted by Antenorra
    The reason why there is no Tauren raid boss is because there is no cow level.
    Way to crush my hopes and dreams

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Tezmata
    I wouldn't mind seeing a Magatha/Staghelm combo for a raid. Thems crazy!

And as someone else asked, how are they planning on bringing back Nefarian without a HUGE retcon? I originally thought it was going to be like Onyxia's return, where it was just a revamp and she was still dead in lore, but he's going to be in a new dungeon and apparently has more story connected to him. ???
    Oooo... Staghelm, now that's an interesting idea!
    For the Emperor.

Staghelm isn't THAT bad of a guy though. He's mellowed out lore-wise since we ended the AQ war that took his son.

Quote Originally Posted by Boshie
    In Caverns of time, I'd like to see the storming of BT and deposing of Magtheridon.
    i think this would be ther best in a Cot helping ilidan vash and kael storming bt to get controll of it
    would be so boss

I'd like some stealthy instance. Where we have to infiltrate Grim Batol or something without getting spotted or we'll get flame breathed upon by Deathwing D:.
    In the Groves of Death

CoT:Ashenvale

You help Grom kill Cenarius. :P

It would be interesting, although they'd never implement it. I guess a fight against a council of Egyptian God inspired Tol'vir would be cool or a fight against the rumored Tol'vir 'super-weapon'.
    "Do not run! We are your friends!"