Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Dreamwalker and Pallies

Void. Zone. Sucks. For. Ret.

Just my 2 cents.

Quote Originally Posted by aeauvian
    Anyone else here notice that the green clouds are finnicky? If you dont get one RIGHT at the end of a portal phase, there's a big risk of dropping stacks before you can get in the next portal and take another. And this was with us standing on the portals ready for them to open. Seems like the duration should be a second or two longer.
    yep if you dont get 1 right at the end of ur flight phase.. its a high chance that you will lose ur stacks before the next portal phase..

Quote Originally Posted by Ronark
    Void. Zone. Sucks. For. Ret.

Just my 2 cents.
    HA yeah... stupid thing about my raid is we have a couple huge pot heads.. and 1 loves to stand in purple shit.. and then bitchs about how he goes oom..
    Originally Posted by Memoryz
    If you're standing in fire, movement speed isn't going to really help you get out of it faster..

Quote Originally Posted by Nikoll
    Id not go sol glyph unless I was getting chained manatide/inervates.
    With the Regen you get through the fight its definitely not a bad Glyph the Speed Pots, Libram, and Frost Wyrm flask are also good choices. The only problem is that you might want to call out for an Innervate before the portals open as you want to heal without using cool downs for I think about 20 seconds as you don't want to Divine Plea, and you also don't want to use your Divine Illumination either until after the first or second set of portals.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenhour
    DS heals only party/raid members
    Same for heroism/bloodlust, yet she gets that

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Jontus
    Same for heroism/bloodlust, yet she gets that
    She also gets class specific buffs as well: For the encounter to work, she is considered a Warrior in your raid.

I am puzzled by this encounter ; what seems an easy encounter turned into a bit of nightmare for us (25m), pls enlighten me :

1. I alone do 6-7 million effective healing constantly for 6 mins before we somehow got overwhelmed by adds, and I dont even keep stacks more than 5 bcoz we rotate healers into groups and coming in and out. Is this alright?

2. How long is this fight supposed to last?

3. If i keep going in and out of portals to maintain a high stack, this means effectively I am healing only for the short period where portals are not enterable?

4. Our encounter usually lasts 6 mins before adds overwhelm us, and her hp is still @ 76%. Is this normal?

Quote Originally Posted by Kampret

and I dont even keep stacks more than 5 bcoz we rotate healers into groups and coming in and out. Is this alright?
    No. This isn't doing it right. You should have 2-3 healers ALWAYS going in to maintain high stacks. The other healers should then rotate in like you were doing (Keeps their mana topped, and the healing buff is nice). Some raids may do it differently, but this worked fine for us.

You WILL be spending a large chunk of time waiting for portals. Just make sure you keep beacon up, and try to get your last green cloud near the end of the room that your raid is on. This way you can rebeacon as you drop, and start spam healing anyone low (with beacon on the dragon of course).

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Ronark
    She also gets class specific buffs as well: For the encounter to work, she is considered a Warrior in your raid.
    This is correct, but she will not benefit from any Stam increasing buffs. She gets all the other effects of buffs like BoSanc or MotW or whatever, but not the Stam part of it. As this would really really suck if she did.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rytoz/advanced

If there's one thing I'm not, it's in control.