Page 1 of 4
1
2
3
... LastLast
  1. #1

    I love Death Metal and so can you!

    Alright, post your favorite death metal bands and such!
    Mine are as follows:
    The Black Dahlia Murder
    Necrophagist
    Cryptopsy
    Gorguts
    Spawn of Possession
    Sleep Terror

    (some of these are also technical)

  2. #2

    Re: I love Death Metal and so can you!

    I like

    Six Feet Under
    Hypocrisy
    In Flames
    Kalmah

    and many more like some Thrash and Black Metal Bands.

    Hope you don't mind some Melodic Death Metal...

  3. #3

    Re: I love Death Metal and so can you!

    Death metal is king, yes, but The Black Dahlia Murder? No thanks.
    Cryptopsy is great yeah, I liked their new album aswell even though people are QQing pretty bad about it.
    http://ask-a-ret.blogspot.com/ - Best paladin blog EU no jk.

    Quote Originally Posted by myrkyr
    Nerd rage moar!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiss
    He probably tried to kill a resto druid at WSG, got cycloned and started a new thread complaning how ret paladins are bad for pvp.

  4. #4

    Re: I love Death Metal and so can you!


    Black Dahlia Murder =/= Death Metal

    Some of my favorite death metal =

    Bloodbath
    Nile
    Necrophagist
    Amon Amarth ("Viking-themed melodic death metal")
    The Faceless
    Sol Axis (A blackened-death metal band from Ireland)

  5. #5

    Re: I love Death Metal and so can you!

    Hate
    Necrophagist
    Pavor
    Morbid Angel
    Luciferion
    Origin
    Mortification
    Hypocrisy
    Death
    Decapitated
    Suffocation
    Bloodbath
    Dismember
    Grave
    Carnage
    Entombed
    Crimson Thorn
    Sympathy
    Lord Gore
    Impaled
    Vital Remains
    Blood Boil
    Cannibal Corpse
    Arghoslent
    Possessed
    Immolation
    Obituary
    Timeghoul
    Athiest
    Graveless
    Blood Freak
    Benighted
    Sanctification
    Aborted
    Goreaphobia
    Nunslaughter
    Gorguts
    Demonstruction
    Devourment
    Malevolent Creation
    Skinless
    Demilich

    .....and all that stuff. I only I could remember every one that I like though, that would be awesome. If I could get my old harddrive to work, I could expand this list so much...



    Rabadaba skeebie dee doo diddle doo dah

  6. #6

    Re: I love Death Metal and so can you!

    Quote Originally Posted by Kataxu
    Hate
    Necrophagist
    Pavor
    Morbid Angel
    Luciferion
    Origin
    Mortification
    Hypocrisy
    Death
    Decapitated
    Suffocation
    Bloodbath
    Dismember
    Grave
    Carnage
    Entombed
    Crimson Thorn
    Sympathy
    Lord Gore
    Impaled
    Vital Remains
    Blood Boil
    Cannibal Corpse
    Arghoslent
    Possessed
    Immolation
    Obituary
    Timeghoul
    Athiest
    Graveless
    Blood Freak
    Benighted
    Sanctification
    Aborted
    Goreaphobia
    Nunslaughter
    Gorguts
    Demonstruction
    Devourment
    Malevolent Creation
    Skinless
    Demilich

    .....and all that stuff. I only I could remember every one that I like though, that would be awesome. If I could get my old harddrive to work, I could expand this list so much...



    Great list, I love you
    They're (short for They are) describes a group of people. "They're/They are a nice bunch of guys." Their indicates that something belongs/is related to a group of people. "Their car was all out of fuel." There refers to a location. "Let's set up camp over there." There is also no such thing as "could/should OF". The correct way is: Could/should'VE, or could/should HAVE.
    Holyfury armory

  7. #7

    Re: I love Death Metal and so can you!

    Used to listen to alot of Death Metal, Black and speed Metal.
    But times change and I just went from one taste to another..

    I actually do like the song here:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLyTrsk1Ey8

  8. #8

    Re: I love Death Metal and so can you!

    Quote Originally Posted by Stuffmeister
    Death metal is king, yes, but The Black Dahlia Murder? No thanks.
    wat?!
    I love their Nocturnal album, there other's are good but not as great.

  9. #9

    Re: I love Death Metal and so can you!

    Acumen Nation, Combichrist, Cradle of Filth, Devildriver, Dimmu Borgir, In Flames, Kidneythieves, Mnemic, Nightwish, Red, Snake River Conspiracy, Soilwork <3, Spineshank, Within Temptation.

    Just a few.

  10. #10

    Re: I love Death Metal and so can you!

    Not exactly death metal, but I really like Between the Buried and Me

  11. #11

    Re: I love Death Metal and so can you!

    Quote Originally Posted by Avenah
    Acumen Nation, Combichrist, Cradle of Filth, Devildriver, Dimmu Borgir, In Flames, Kidneythieves, Mnemic, Nightwish, Red, Snake River Conspiracy, Soilwork <3, Spineshank, Within Temptation.

    Just a few.
    That trollin'... you quit it.
    Rabadaba skeebie dee doo diddle doo dah

  12. #12

    Re: I love Death Metal and so can you!

    Do the Eagles of Death Metal count? I like them

  13. #13

    Re: I love Death Metal and so can you!

    Hell, half the bands you guys are posting here aren't death metal in this or any crazy alternative universe.

    If you guys like any kind of metal, don't be like most people and call anything with distorted guitars and "screams", black or death metal or any other type of metal... it's about the message not the loudness.

  14. #14

    Re: I love Death Metal and so can you!

    Required Death Metal....


    Vital Remains - Dechristianize
    Decapitated - Nihility
    Necrophagist - Epitaph
    Suffocation - Pierced From Within
    Deicide - Once Upon The Cross



    Acquire those albums.....Listen.....Enjoy

  15. #15

    Re: I love Death Metal and so can you!

    To everyone who likes Necrophagist, listen to Decrepit Birth, great technical metal band.

  16. #16

    Re: I love Death Metal and so can you!

    Quote Originally Posted by chocozorro
    To everyone who likes Necrophagist, listen to Decrepit Birth, great technical metal band.
    Do this. And listen to Obscura while you're at it. Half their members used to be in Necrophagist.

  17. #17
    Epic! phai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    1,614

    Re: I love Death Metal and so can you!

    Guys, do you feel better when you can tell others which kind of br00tal metal you listen to?

  18. #18

    Re: I love Death Metal and so can you!

    Quote Originally Posted by phai
    Guys, do you feel better when you can tell others which kind of br00tal metal you listen to?
    Yep. E.i. the Devil Wears Prada and Attack Attack. Mmm, so brutal.

  19. #19
    Epic! phai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Switzerland
    Posts
    1,614

    Re: I love Death Metal and so can you!

    I knew this can't be serious.
    Look at the previous page. Some people just posted huge lists of bands they know. Wow.
    Know in which effing way should this be "useful" for something that gets into some kind of music?
    Okay, they might have some bands to listen into, but thats all.

    I listen to Death / Black Metal myself but I don't feel like showing everyone that I know the most underground br00tal bands that ever existed or still exist. There is no point in it. Especially because Metal can be so different in itself.

  20. #20

    Re: I love Death Metal and so can you!

    I like some death metal. I love In Flames (Important note: The Jester Race - Clayman), Entombed, Vader, Sepultura (Some songs of these three)
    But I can't stand those death metal bands with growling vocals sounding like some kind of mutated pig, music sounding just really noisy and sloppy. You know what I mean. I just don't see the point of it. But then we're all different and there's always something you dislike
    Pandaren Warrior - Lv 95, full T17
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyclonus View Post
    Since this was early in the patch, we decided to go with the 4 tank strat. We ask him to go tank Lord Mograine. He then instantly tells us that "he cannot tank the godfather of DK's, it wouldnt be right to raise my axe against him". He instantly gquits and hearths out.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •