Rathon

giving up on pally

ive been playing my pally and just cant do good in the bg or nothing i know i am not the best player around but i should be atleast able to kill some easy pvp targets.So i am thinking of re-rolling class to etheir warrior , mage , dk or wlock in the arena tournament couple of years back i did great with a mage and enjoyed playing it alot same goes for wlock but i find affliction annoying because i always end up targeting my team mates by accident and death knight because they are cool but i get bored if a class is little dps and warrior because they apparently are the best class with skill in the arena.Please help me decide thanks.

P.s i have a lvl 73 wlock

Re: giving up on pally

so if you can't even burst dps a target with ret pally, how are you gonna play the other classes ???

tbh I don't know what to tell you. It's hard to tell someone which class to play becuase that sort of thing really depends on your style of play. It's kind of like asking your parents "hey what should I do when I grow up? Please decide for me and my future thanks" type question =/

my suggestion (judging from what you wrote), play mage if you enjoyed playing one before.

If you can't play a ret paladin, you can't play anything. Especially in pvp.

Ret paladins are insanely easy to play in PvP. I mean...it's a class with the perfect "priority list" type of skills.

The only issues I could see you having is locking an opponent down and in arena...it doesn't matter WHAT class you are, you're going to have to do some form of silence/stun/cc on someone and if you're having difficulties on a paladin doing that...then you're in trouble.

A lot of locks still play destruction, but you still need to know when to shadowfury, fear, and deathcoil and when to use your succubus or felhunter [depending on spec/make up].

Mages need to focus on burst as well as staying alive as well as CC'ing.

It sounds like you're just going to have issues in pvp regardless of what class you are. Maybe you should try healing as that requires a different skillset, because not to sound super douchetastic but dps pvp doesn't sound like it's you're thing.

Zulaika

Quote Originally Posted by Rathon
    ive been playing my pally and just cant do good
    Bad.

Rathon

Well its not that i cannot do dps i just lack it and other than gear wldent know how to improove it.Ive tried the whole run around them style and stuff but the matter is i fell so restricted to spells and abilities dont get me wrong i love playing paladin just playing a class im not doing alot of dps on is kinda boring. I did try healing the same time i was playing mage i found it fun on a priest due to the hot's but a paladin dosent have much of this and i did'nt know when to use trinket and such. I might try healing again but not to fond of paladin healer but apparently its the best if you know what you are doing.

Posting "what should I roll" threads are against the MMO-Champion forum rules. Please refrain from making threads like this in the future.

Thread Locked.
    Quote Originally Posted by squirrelbot
    CLEARLY this is blizzard ONCE AGAIN catering to casuals. Us hardcore have no problem with taking an extra 8 seconds to cast a basic camp fire. That's how it's been for years. This game just gets easier and easier, Blizzard may as well just hand out free camp fires all over the major cities at this point!