[Not a major spoiler but just to be safe]Lich King Spells on front page.

Well if we've been watching the home page of MMOC, you can see that a list of The Lich King's spells are there.They look very unique and exciting to see when used against the players.A few things caught my eye.

1.NO APOCALYPSE.How can the Lich King's famous APOCCCCALYPSE! not be on that list? It was one of the first most powerful moves we've seen the Lich King use in Wrath.I love the way he goes all dragonballz style by shouting out what he's casting when casting it.But I really was hoping we'd see this there.

2.Remorseless winter.I just thought this was pretty cool how they included the spell from HoR into the actual raid.Except this time, there is no where to run!

3.Hellscream's warsong, Strength of Wrynn.These spells were seen in Undercity when we had to fight Varimarthas and Putress.I kinda figured these would be in the fight,they will increase stats to really help against the lich king but it seems like it would make things more artificial so to speak.

4.Harvest Soul. This spell really caught my intention.Mainly the last line is what made me drawn to it.think about it, it says "If the target is still alive after the channel is completed, that targets soul will be transferred into frostmourne to be devoured..."
    ^Now that seems awesome
    I can only imagine what it means.I guess it mostly like means the person just takes a DoT from frostmourne or dies, but I like to hope that the person gets transported inside frostmourne and must fight his/her way out through a bunch of spirits.

Well that's just my two cents on the Lich King's Abilities, let's see your take on them.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Re: [Not a major spoiler but just to be safe]Lich King Spells on front page.

Quote Originally Posted by iammatt
    1.NO APOCALYPSE.How can the Lich King's famous APOCCCCALYPSE! not be on that list? It was one of the first most powerful moves we've seen the Lich King use in Wrath.I love the way he goes all dragonballz style by shouting out what he's casting when casting it.But I really was hoping we'd see this there.
    I noticed this too. It made me a very sad, sad panda.

Re: [Not a major spoiler but just to be safe]Lich King Spells on front page.

Saving it for hard mode?