Bets on when when ICC HM;s are complete?

When will hardmodes be complete? from what i understand Arthas is available this patch right? if so...

i rekon 25th for 10man ( 2-3 weeks bcus most guilds will rush for arthas (i think) & +1 cus Wednesdays always lag! )

give it 3-4 weeks for 25man 4th march latest (with assumption that Arthas is available this week)

what will you bet?

Re: Bets on when when ICC HM;s are complete?

For the 10 mans? Depends on the difficulty. A week or two (after the HM unlocks, so not this week, obviously) at most probably because the 25 man guilds already will be outgearing them heavily at this point, and will run them to learn the HM tactics if nothing else.

For pure 10 man guilds to do the 10 man hardmodes? Not sure, it'll take a while longer at the appropriate gear level probably.

No clue about the 25 man hardmodes, they'll probably take longer.

I give it a good month for the 10 man's, and maybe 2-3 months for the 25 mans.
    http://theeminent.guildzilla.com/
    Come visit us on the Eminent - Lothar homepage!

15+ Year Old Account

Everything but endwing bosses dead within the month. The first four dying in the next 2 weeks.

End wind bosses stay alive 6 weeks. Lich King Hardmode dies Mid-march.

25s that is.

Quote Originally Posted by seam
    Everything but endwing bosses dead within the month. The first four dying in the next 2 weeks.

End wind bosses stay alive 6 weeks. Lich King Hardmode dies Mid-march.

25s that is.
    Something like this, although I suspect Arthas to last till April, possibly longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathbanana
    yeah because only english speaking people play wow.
    Not 100% sure, but i'm pretty certain the OP is not a native English speaker. If he is though, I fear for the future of his Country / Race.

dunno.. but if its anything like anub only 2% of the world is gonna do it and of that 2% only .0001% is gonna try it again and people will be angry sitting around for 10+ months with nothing to do but QQ when cataclysm is gonna come out.

my point.. why rush? (and why care who is rushing)