Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted

Re: The Old Gods and the Lich King

Quote Originally Posted by Samin
    Cho'Gall. And he got killed in the comics. Still C'Thun is not dead he just needs to find another host. Or Cho'Gall gets resurrected (please!)
    C'thun wil be back, (probably in cataclysm) because his power courses through Cho'gal, who, to correct you, isn't dead at all. YOu can clearly see him getting out of the rubble in the final page of the final issue.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account

I think that the hallucinations in the brain of an Old God that has been manipulating Aspects, Titans and whoever else over centuries (or longer) through lies, fears and other forms of manipulation is a good basis for a sensible expectation of the future.
    Paladin Bash has spoken.

15+ Year Old Account

Okay,il put my ass on the line with this next comment, apolgize in advance for the inevitable flame.

The comics arent real lore, Cho'gal doesnt realy exist, there are too many pointless lore twists for any of it to be real. its just a new way for blizz to make a little extra on the side.
    I think you are all missing the point, the old gods have become MALIGNANT, meaning if removed, azeroth will be destroyed. Their tentacles are rooted to the core of the earth and cannot leave, no matter how many stabs you take.
    With this new thoery about the gods being able to regenerate over time is true, reason why c'thun and yogg broke their chains, but they can not be killed, they can not leave their current body, the comics are fake.

again i apologize in advance

an old god fan boy watch out