Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    15+ Year Old Account

Re: Mage DPS problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Wannabetank
    Well i did prove abyssal rune iLvl 200 is better than PoS one.... so i never said it was good just syaing its better than 128 intellect trinket ^^.
    You didn't prove anything. The Talisman of Resurgence is a better trinket than Abyssal Rune for Arcane. Both are better than the PoS trinket. This has been confirmed through theorycrafting, simulation and actual practice.

Use Rawr. The modeling in Rawr is the most sophisticated tool we have. It will confirm that Talisman of Resurgence is ~100 dps better than Abyssal Rune. The Nevermelting Ice Crystal is so far behind it's not even on our radar for trinkets (Sundial is better).

Every serious Arcane Mage should have Talisman of Resurgence and Abyssal Rune if they do not have Muradin's Spyglass, Reign of the Dead/Unliving or Dislodged Foreign Object. Scale of Fates and Flare of the Heavens are also good trinkets and competitive with Talisman of Resurgence and Abyssal Rune, but rather rare these days.

Re: Mage DPS problem.

What is the internal cd for abyssal and sundial? i.e. what is the uptime advantage over having nevermelting ice crystal's static sp buff(mostly referencing sundial for that)