Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Toravon questions

I pugged it on 10/25 on my 2 characters. One shot it every time. And yes, the stacking debuff can be bubbled off. My pally tank friend was quite happy with himself when he found that out.
    <Decidedly Uncouth> Horde Mal'Ganis

Quality of pugs is always going to vary. It took me 4 pugs, each with 3-5 wipes before it fell apart, till I got one that could it. The first 3 didn't really screen their members before invites so even as a ranged dealing with adds I was 2-3k above most of the melee dps each time. Thankfully the 4th group was a bit more selective.

A good tip tho, either as a hunter or if in a raid with some hunters - tank the orbs with hunter pets - Misdirect orbs to the pets as soon as they spawn, and keep growl on. If your having a lot of trouble even resort to a tenacity pet for the better growl threat. Pets can tank them in place (or be recalled and move them away from melee once they get agro) and with the new 90% AE damage resistance they barely get scratched. Zero kiting needed, and you can just nuke the crap out of the orbs.

In the 10-man, with only 1 orb to worry about, a decent hunter can handle the orbs on their own.

I dunno what server you are on, but Sargeras pugs are quite remarkable.
    Yes it depends on server and what faction you play, 10 men pugs on my alliance side are decent and get the job done, but then when it comes to 25 its incredible bad, tried to do with my alt healer and that guy has t9 and various icc 10 men stuff good geared, wiped there like 8 times in 3 pugs because the dpsers are so bad , like 3 people above 5k the rest cant break 4k .

Agreed it depends on what server you play , mine is horrible for pugs , i haven't heard of one to do saurfang in 25 , and thats such a faceroll...

No questions. It's yet another loot pinata. Kill it. Get your lewts. Profit.
    I quit the game, and this happens:
    "You can now mount while under the skeleton effect of the Noggenfogger Elixir!"
    Are you effing kidding me?!?!
    Remember 3.0.......

tank him where he stands. healers and ranged dps need to stay on the steps (healers on one side, ranged on the other). melee does not attack anything but the boss, or they run if the orbs target them, they run RIGHT OUT THE DOOR as long as they're the target. healers and ranged do the same thing and YES, you can slow them but not root them.

it's the easiest fight in there if people just stay away from the orbs. ranged should do more damage to orbs than the boss since they spawn so fast. when they're dead, attack boss but if they're alive, attack orbs, it's simple

if people run OUT the door and kite the orbs (3 in 25m) away from the tanks/melee/healers then there is no problem