If Uther was in HoR and Trapped by Frostmourne...

How come he appeared as a free-willed ghost during one of the vanilla quests? That was pretty lame. And you can't say it was retconned because he was already presumably stabbed by Frostmourne in War3.

Sorry if it's been asked before.

Re: If Uther was in HoR and Trapped by Frostmourne...

Maybe it is a different part of him at each place?

Who knows? Trying to figure out what Blizzard thinks as far as story goes is next to impossible. :-\

I'm wondering why they decided to use Uther in HoR instead of King Terenas. He appeared in the Patch 3.3 trailer and now he's in this one. Would it have been that difficult to put him in that little scene in HoR? Apparently so. *shrug*

Its a projection of him in vanilla and his actual soul in HoR.

It is not him in HoR but the Lich King screwing with us to make sure that another Lich King will live on if he perishes.

Honestly, there are a bunch of options here. Just because something hasn't been explained doesn't mean that its a retcon or doesn't make sense.

I've thought about this myself, it strikes me as odd and I hope it will get properly explained at some point.
    I personally think there's a plan behind it all, but we'll (hopefully) get to see that in due time.

Quote Originally Posted by willjones410
    Who knows? Trying to figure out what Blizzard thinks as far as story goes is next to impossible. :-\

I'm wondering why they decided to use Uther in HoR instead of King Terenas. He appeared in the Patch 3.3 trailer and now he's in this one. Would it have been that difficult to put him in that little scene in HoR? Apparently so. *shrug*
    I'm guessing that the image of Uther was more familiar to Jaina, thus making the storyline more fluent. Guessing that it wasn't necessary to have Terenas for that scene.
    Quote Originally Posted by Razia
    Hey Garrosh, stop screaming so loud. No, you can scream, it's alright. Just take it down about... 5% please. Thanks!