(A) [CST - PvP] <Foundation> of Sargeras LF Healers

<Foundation> is a new guild starting up!

This guild is building and aiming to be very strong in PvE and PvP. We're attempting to avoid toppling from one to another mostly. The majority of the members simply love this game from all sides of the story but this doesn't mean we expect every member who joins us—forced to do PvE when they enjoy PvP more, and vice versa.

We are looking for agile players who play very well, and know their class more than anyone else! This is what I mean by a "strong guild", simply. Whether you take pride and perform very well in PvE or PvP, we will be happy to have you. We're quite serious about progression, as we are about Arena and/or Battlegrounds, so take note.

The guild pretty much splits into three sections. PvP MEMBER, PvE MEMBER, and ALL-ROUND MEMBER. Depending on which section you're in, we will literally sponsor you on your performance and dedication. What I mean by sponsor; the guild will be paying for your gear enhancements (gems, enchants, etc) as you continue to hold <Foundation> above your character. This doesn't mean we're kissing your feet however, it simply means how we're serious about the guild, and the members who continue to give us a good name.

Of course we have requirements, each of them specific on which side of the story you're most interested in. I will list them in point form to make it more easy for you to read through.

- Knowing your rotation inside and out whether it be DPS, TANK, HEALER.
    - Passion for PvE, progression, and one's roll in raid.
    - Know boss fights, study them well.
    - Correct gear enhancements, and flasks suited for your spec.
    - Ventrilo, and the required mods to perform well.
    - Accepted as a true Raider before you get sponsored for PvE.
    - Available on Tuesday and Wednesday from 7:30pm to 11:30pm server time.

Notes do add:

Our looting system will be LOOT COUNCIL (In before thousands who will ask me that). Do not worry, we are extremely fair, and PvE MEMBERS > PvP MEMBERS.

If you're not 100% sure about your gear, simply log off in your PvE gear, and message either myself, Mctwist, Sitnsideways, Deathspeak. We will take the time to verify your gear, and speak to you about possible quick improvements.

We expect you here for 90% of the raids, and because we only have two raid nights, we expect you to be ready in top shape for progression. We believe two raid nights is more than enough time.

We want to assist people for achievements too, PvE lovers! This means, any other time besides raid and battleground nights, we will head back to the old instances to complete achievements for proto drakes and much more!

Classes:

Death Knight - Closed
    Druid - 2 Resto; 1 Balance; 1 Feral DPS; 1 Feral Tank
    Hunter - 1 Highly Geared / Skilled
    Mage - Closed
    Paladin - 2 Holy; 1 Protection
    Priest - 2 Holy / Disc
    Rogue - Closed (Not taking anymore at all)
    Shaman - 1 Elemental; 1 Resto
    Warlock - 1 Highly Geared / Skilled
    Warrior - 1 Protection

- Personal Arena Ratings of 2000 in statistics (or current).
    - Passion for Battlegrounds, and World PvP.
    - Know your class very well, how to counter others, and keybinds, keybinds, keybinds!
    - Ventrilo and/or Skype for Arena and/or Battlegrounds.
    - Mods and Macros to help you possibly perform better in PvP.
    - 2200 personal ratings to get sponsored for PvP.
    - Available on Sunday and/or Monday from 7:30pm to 11:30pm server time.

Notes to add:

Because you may have gotten 2000 ratings in the past, this doesn't mean you're off the hook. This is merely a small requirement to show that you were serious at some point, and wish to continue achieving above 2200. What I'm basically trying to say is, if you don't plan to do anything, even though you surpass the requirements, then don't bother applying.

To get sponsored, you need to have an ACTIVE Team above 2200. I can simply throw in about how I have 2500 personal ratings last season, but it proves nothing until I have the current team to show it.

This may be subject to change, but I'm sure there are some of you who love to do battlegrounds strictly. During this time, we will not sponsor you as a PvP Player (which helps out with gear enhancements) because you're already getting the benefit of being part of a guild who helps you get tons of honor points.

Re: (A) [CST - PvP] <Foundation> of Sargeras LF Healers

Bump

Re: (A) [CST - PvP] <Foundation> of Sargeras LF Healers

Bump up