Crawling around on MMOChamp

Since a few days ago, I think either last night or the night before to be precise, I am having problems browsing the website and forums. Basically, it takes me a very long time to load any forum thread or even the mmochamp main page. I have no problems loading other sites, they load up at the same speed as before, and I even did a speed test that came out normal.
    [23:43:22] [P] [85:Bowsjob]: If its between 2 holy pallys its gonna be a gear fight most likely

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Crawling around on MMOChamp

US realms are down for patching. Site traffic usually picks up when realms are down, resulting in slow load times.

Quote Originally Posted by Cilraaz
    US realms are down for patching. Site traffic usually picks up when realms are down, resulting in slow load times.
    Ya but it's not a problem that just started to occur. It has been like this for the last 2 days or so, and the servers went down less than 12 hours ago.
    [23:43:22] [P] [85:Bowsjob]: If its between 2 holy pallys its gonna be a gear fight most likely

Deleted

It's very slow for me as well, ever since that new Arthas video got placed on the frontpage. I'd wait until thing have settled down a bit (10k people on the forums atm) and see if that speeds it all up. If problems stay, we can be sure it's not server-side problem

It does seem a little better now, and it makes me feel better to hear that I wasn't the only one having problems.

Quote Originally Posted by nwo
    It does seem a little better now, and it makes me feel better to hear that I wasn't the only one having problems.
    This problem was worrying me as well. I thought it was my computer >< It does seem normal now though.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by nwo
    It's still a bit slow for me, but it's getting better/faster now