Using x-perl, i want another addon that count's down debuff/buffs on a target

Ok so i recently downloaded xperl again to use for arena, i like the layout and customization of the addon. the only problem is that i no longer have the default buff counters. On my old UI the buffs would show atimer looking effect when they were about to go down.

are their any addon's that will do this

please and thank you

Re: Using x-perl, i want another addon that count's down debuff/buffs on a target

You can choose to keep the default buffs too.
    Cant remember wich tab it was but just look for it =P

Re: Using x-perl, i want another addon that count's down debuff/buffs on a target

they display but essentially look like they are full. any have the same icon until they are off. i like to see the timer it helps me with my CD management. if that makes sense

DoTimer. work's great. has cooldown timer as well, very customizable. google it :P
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If [the dps] are on the wrong target, then they are playing badly and should be corrected and / or mocked, depending on how you roll.

Quote Originally Posted by sterfry1988
    they display but essentially look like they are full. any have the same icon until they are off. i like to see the timer it helps me with my CD management. if that makes sense
    I spent a night tearing my hair out over this no more than a week ago. I could've sworn that there was a way to do it with Xperl or bartender, because I HAD set it to have a numerical counter on the icon in the past... but maybe I had some add-on and didn't even realize it... :-\
    That's just between you, me, and my pal Captain Winky.