15+ Year Old Account
    my submarine. it's long, hard and full of seamen.

Prices for relentless stuff?

Yo, I searched around a little, but I couldn't find anything about it.

As we all know, Relentless can in patch 3.3.2 be bought for just pure honor, does anyone know how much the different stuff will cost? (Belt, bracers and feet)

Thanks in advance

Rillak

15+ Year Old Account

Re: Prices for relentless stuff?

Its all at reduced prices as compared to what furious was last season.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by rillak
    As we all know, Relentless can in patch 3.3.2 be bought
    orly? i thought it was furious gear in honor.. il check for myself tomorow..
    seem a bit early..

http://db.mmo-champion.com/c/34038/s...t-thunderhorn/

There you go. It's not all yet but it may give you an idea of prices.

Deleted

wth, it's so fucking cheap Oo

15+ Year Old Account

I think its because a lot of wrathful can be obtained without a rating, so its ALMOST like second-rate equipment.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by ætti mørkna
    I think its because a lot of wrathful can be obtained without a rating, so its ALMOST like second-rate equipment.
    what? Since when can offset gear be obtained without rating? I mean, there has allways been rating requirements. Did they change that now? Do you have numers or item names? I'm europe so no servers for me right now giev input plx!

Wrathful wrists, cloaks, necks, and rings require no rating at the moment.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

As said on many of these (season 8 no rating) threads. I'm sure Blizzard has realized there is very very little difference between having 700-1400 rating requirements for gear. These ratings are basically free anyways. It's really not hard by any means to obtain these ratings, just a little time consuming.

Right now, the way things are heading, Blizzard is completely getting away from anything that just takes more time to do but the difficultly doesn't change. Why do you think they changed so many things in heroics this last patch. It doesn't make the encounter any less difficult, it just makes the encounter faster. All the heroic bosses are easy, but when they had these immune phases or long drawn out abilities making you unable to attack, all that served was to make the fight longer, not harder.

So same with PvP. Getting 1500 rating is not hard, just takes more time then not having to get any rating at all. So they get rid of the rating requirements for some of the offspec gear as well as all lower tier gear.

Quote Originally Posted by shamanz
    /agree

I'm so gonna get those relentless pieces on my druid seeing that they are about 2,5 time cheaper wtf
    I so did that. And then my friends started criticizing me for getting 2 relentless pieces instead of 1 wrathful (I got boots and bracers instead of just getting wrathful bracers).

Note to self: first get all the top-tier gear, then go down if need be =/. Also, don't buy stuff with honor at 4am.