need better way of getting honor/ tenacity in bgs

hey i was excited for season 8 because the gear is not that bad compared to the PVE gear you can get. i want to try to get a 1800 or 2400 rating on my hunter for the bow. i have no pvp gear at all. what should i do? here is what i am doing.

waiting for wintergrasp. it is only every 2 hours and the rewards are kinda horrible/expensive considering the 2 hour intervals.

i am doing isle of conquest for tokens (so i can hand them in) and doing war song gultch. every single game is a no chance loss. we are always having people leave and join, so they just sit in our spawn room even when the flag isnt there. then there are just afk people.

i want to do arena alot more than bgs, but being forced to do battle grounds with a bunch of brain dead people is too much punishment.

i think you should get tenacity like wintergrasp but in battle grounds. if someone is gone, you get 1 stack. if someone is marked afk you get one also. maybe they could do a complex version also where if someone has 0 damage and 0 healing your team gets another stack since they are afk but are botting.

they recently put arena points along with your pvp dailies, but on my server, you cant win the daily because the horde are so horrible. maybe you could win after 10 times when the enemy is bored of winning but u would probably leave before then.

i would rather want 5k honor per boss in 5 mans instead of badges. at least then maybe some progress can be made

Re: need better way of getting honor/ tenacity in bgs

keep it simple. no pvp gear? go and farm heroics for tokens, then arena.
    in between BG.