Having some threat issues (lower level)

I'm 50 so far, loving the druid. All I do is tank, got about 2 other tanking classes at 80 and I do a damn good job of it. So I decided I wanted to level the last two. Problem is, I'm seeing this annoying reoccurring trend on my druid.

My threat, on aoe pulls my threat seems to blanket out. My Swipe is critting for 157 or so, while on my other alt, a level 31 warrior, does 200 TC crits. It seems my warrior can do his burst move about a third of the time slower than my druid can spam wipe + [G]Maul but it seems like its just more effective.

That's not even why I'm kinda frustrated with it. My gear is pretty amazing for my level, and it's all enchanted for what it's worth (mostly agi+stam). What I'm wondering is, is my swipe supposed to be hitting for such low numbers, or produce not enough threat to keep up with mages? Does being level 58 (The level my weapon dps becomes 54.8+, granting me feral attack power) really start pushing me far ahead than these other people?

It's starting to really bug me, seeing as how I can imagine, my warrior (at 31) might end up pushing over 800/1k crits at 50 with TC.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...els&cn=Parkway
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Re: Having some threat issues (lower level)

Druid aoe threat is tricky, especially when the mages and warlocks have boa gear and start aoe before you grab all the mobs. Best advice I can give you is to tab-target the mobs and maul them all. Use omen, tab around and check which mobs you have the lowest threat on and maul/mangle/fff them. Bear initial threat is terrible for aoe, so if the dps isn't going to wait for you to get some threat, let them die. They will learn after a pull or two that they need to give you a second.

Another thing, although this may seem retarded... Make sure you have the highest rank swipe on your bars. Sounds silly, but people often make this mistake.

Happy bear-ing
    And sure, your son may find a women on warcraft. Just beware that she is probably whoring herself off to get mounted or partcipates in one of those secret guild orgies Pastor Jack warned us about.

eh, I should have mentioned, but I've been doing all of that. Only the things that have been mauled usually stick to me. I also usually get at least 2 swipes in before them all as well. And most of the time, I outgear the hell out of them. I just dont see what the problem is (Yes, I'm using the highest Rank)
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

I specced bear at 60 on my druid and never had any problems....

I use the macro to swipe/Maul that I'm too lazy to find right now and just spam the shit out of that while tan targeting..... That is literally all I do..... I usually dont have to FF/mangle unless the dps is focus firing...

My biggest advice I could give you is to always make sure you are ahead of your dps. Once there is only 1-2 things in the group I am killing I charge the next group so I can get a good 3-5 swipes in before the dps start AoEing....

If any mobs do get off of you, just be fast and taunt them back.... it is really not too serious unless it is a boss.