I'm having a really weird FPS issue lately.
What happens is the following:
- In dalaran, fine FPS, around 60.
- Same can be said for 25 man raids (40-50)
- Out of combat, same thing (60 fps)
This is the problem:
- During combat when others attack (40-60 fps depending on the raid)
- During combat when I attack myself my FPS plummets to 5-7.
What I've done:
- Deleted all addons, Cache, WTF, and interface files.
- Repaired WoW
- Reinstalled WoW
- Changed the Config file (the imac problem, that opengl line.)
- Checked GFX card drivers
- Checked motherboard drivers
- Checked the actual videocard + RAM
- Tested my hardware
- Checked Router/network
- Checked ALL ingame settings
I've basically done everything I can.
This is ofcourse, without addons. I'm not sure if this occured ever since 3.3.0, but I am suspecting it.
- AMD Athlon Dual Core 6000 @ 3.4ghz
- ATI 3850HD clocked to the max
- ASRock ALiveDual Esata-2 MOBO
- 4 gigs of Kingston Dual Channel RAM
- Windows XP Professional. Updating to Windows 7 soon.
Thanks for help in advance.
PS. This 'problem' gets even worse when I have a few addons. I can't even run DBM or Bartender or any other 'general' addon. It's really strange of what's happening.