Need help from ele shamans please

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...s&cn=Shamacona
    why cant i go over 3.5 k dps with a flask, the totem and flametongue i have 2874 sp. what am i missing and im doing right rotation?

Re: Need help from ele shamans please

get rid of the mp5 gear (loot cloth/leather if you need to)
    get more haste (we love it)
    and plz post rotation if you want to know if you doing right thing
    simple single target rotation: FS, LvB, LB till LvB is rdy then LB and renew FS when its running out
    add CL if you have to little time for a LB till LvB is ready and thats about it

I think if you loose the mp5 and get haste or crit in return you'll start to see the difference.
    Also fetish of volatile power isnt your best trinket option, abyssal rune from totc5 normal might be better in this case (I still use it on icc25 but im just unlucky on trinkets :-\ )

just a few basic tips

yeah i use same exact rotatation. but yes im way unlucky for trinkets and weapons.

10+ Year Old Account

get a little more hit and you need less mp5 gear.

First prio is hit.. You can have 3k spell power and stil do shit if you can't hit shit. :P

I dont know what you are doing. I basicly run the same gear that you have with a few different pieces. Hit cap is 289 and you have good haste but what would help you is your rotation and you need to get the totem that you can get with frost emblems because it will get your haste up and keeping the your haste up is easier. My dps is at 5k so i think you just need to work some stuff out and you will be fine. Here is my info if you want to look.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...em&cn=Battobek