For all you nay-sayers.

HA! they are implementing a change to skip CoS RP.

Re: For all you nay-sayers.

why wouldn't they?

I posted it about 2 weeks back, asking if they would & a whole lot of people started trolling me, so here's just a "haha at you" kind of thing.

what have you got against horses ?
    Mannoroth nodded. "The warrior shows much promise... I would see more of his kind, learn their potential..." WoTA

gee thx Brox...

Quote Originally Posted by sleekit
    what have you got against horses ?
    Horses? O.o

The one instance where you are given a time limit, and the scripts take the longest.

I'm not saying that it's hard to do, for those who assume too much. It's really simple, you are given a time limit, and it's the one instance with the most scripted dialogue.

Anybody who played Warcraft III could've completed the objective in5-6 minutes. Arthas should not take his sweet time in purging the city.
    Quote Originally Posted by Respen
    I was very disappointed in the screenshots. I usually base my entire gaming experience around ground textures and so far it seems like Cata will be totally unplayable.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Caradinist
    The one instance where you are given a time limit, and the scripts take the longest.

I'm not saying that it's hard to do, for those who assume too much. It's really simple, you are given a time limit, and it's the one instance with the most scripted dialogue.

Anybody who played Warcraft III could've completed the objective in5-6 minutes. Arthas should not take his sweet time in purging the city.
    I wish it was more like the WC3 level. Knocking down houses and killing citizens would have been fun.