Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst

Re: Feral DPS tanking

well I keep my tanking gear for trash (if instance allows chain pulling)
    ie hc UP, pull first 2 groups charge into 1-2 more (entire hall basically) and burn a cd or 2
    while girl is talking pull next 3 groups and use barkskin... than I put cat gear for boss (unless skipping)
    yes my dps is a lot higher in cat gear but in bear gear you can pull half an instance and survive it (I do my hcs with guild... i dont pug it however)

Most of the time I'll only switch one or both trinkets. That way the healer could disconnect or going afk midfight without me dying and most of the time it will be more than enough to do competitive dps as well. In the end I just want to get that place finished and a wipe would be more frustrating than needing an additional 2 or 3 minutes due to lower dps.

Anyway - berserking with 2 arp-trinkets proccing is fun.

Deleted

usually go full dps gear, and switch in 1 or 2 stam trinkets depending on the healer

Quote Originally Posted by getefix
    I have had some healers ask me politely to put on my tank gear, some healers tell me they're not going to heal me more because I want to wear it, and some healers just drop group when they see me. From this I'm able to determine that healers are LAZY. A simple /inspect or whisper will let them know that it is my dps gear.

I will wear my dps gear on every heroic with the exception of PoS and HoR. It speeds up the runs, I never come close to dying, I dodge A LOT, and I have more rage from critting.
    Say that and you'd be golden.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/general-discussions-22/world-of-warcraft-lore-by-richard-knaak-(spoilers)/

My personal love is the Onyxia trinkets. 1074 health regen every 5 secs? Mr priest go Shadow pewpew mode and have fun.
    (I'm usually a bit lazy about swapping other gear for heroics. besides.. I love seeing all that miss/dodge spam on me)