LastLast

Re: 25-man Sindrigosa down

lol nerds and sindrigosa first kill

Quote Originally Posted by frott
    1 vodka Alterac Mountains-US Feb 3, 2010 01:19
    2 V A N Q U I S H Blood Furnace-US Feb 3, 2010 02:11

WORLD FIRST KILL ON NON-ALTS APPARENTLY
    So he should edit the post for clarification.

Quote Originally Posted by Ons
    Sorry, I guess it takes wowprogress etc 3 hours to update. Grats to vodka and their alts.

Just quoting this gem so you can't edit the post later like vodka tools always end up doing after they make theirselves look like giant douches in public.
    He was being blunt, hardly being a douche. The people overreacting on the other hand, rage much?

I never care who gets the "world" first when the entire EU have to wait for servers to open MAAAAANY hours later..
    Grats to US first tho..

15+ Year Old Account

I see a lot of:

Quote Originally Posted by Antik
    He was being blunt, hardly being a douche. The people overreacting on the other hand, rage much?
    you know if I didn't already put my mouse pad in a world 1st frame i'd ask you to sign it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ons
    Killed around 9:25 EST Tuesday. World first kill apparently.

Onward to Arthas!

Visit our website @ www.vqguild.net!

Congrats to you and your guild on getting her down!

Jesus guys all this hate is stupid. I'll break it it down for you:

1. They posted first before OX or WoWProgress or anywhere else had said anyone else had done it i.e. in their mind world first, and anyone else.
    2. Vodka on the time stamp did do it before them (with alts or not is neither here nor there, its a lol boss for top guilds with alts or not)
    3. Those that say "omg stars and ensidia haven't even tried it yet" are either trolls or don't understand the nature of when EU / TW etc servers get the 3.3.2 patch.
    4. Its a fucking game and a boss which means fuck all in the long run, seriously get a grip. GZ to those who have downed it in the US and gz to those in the EU who will down it tomorrow...
    5. GZ to those who down the lich king the first week.
    6. The race starts after that, and we will see from there...

Simple as...

Have fun pplz

SECRET TO THE FIGHT:

It's Sindragosa... 8)

Quote Originally Posted by Metaz
    1. They posted first before OX or WoWProgress or anywhere else had said anyone else had done it i.e. in their mind world first, and anyone else.
    2. Vodka on the time stamp did do it before them (with alts or not is neither here nor there, its a lol boss for top guilds with alts or not)
    3. Those that say "omg stars and ensidia haven't even tried it yet" are either trolls or don't understand the nature of when EU / TW etc servers get the 3.3.2 patch.
    4. Its a fucking game and a boss which means fuck all in the long run, seriously get a grip. GZ to those who have downed it in the US and gz to those in the EU who will down it tomorrow...
    5. GZ to those who down the lich king the first week.
    6. The race starts after that, and we will see from there...
    This guy said it.. Normal mode "X first" is srs business, right?

That's funny, 3 hours ago, i went on Guildox, and it listed Vanquish as world first, come back an hour or two later to see who else followed, and it listed Vodka as World First, wtg to both, and lots of props to Vodka for completing world first, once the heroics unlocked.

It will be very interesting to see who in the world will get World First Heroic Lich King Bosskill between Ensidia, Paragon, Stars, and anyone. good luck

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Nudi
    This guy said it.. Normal mode "X first" is srs business, right?
    That is not what he said. He said grats to those who downed him, will down him tomorrow and who will down the lich king this week. He argued that it's lame to get pissed for world firsts when this one doesn't really matter.

PTR

Quote Originally Posted by Khanjin
    That is not what he said. He said grats to those who downed him, will down him tomorrow and who will down the lich king this week. He argued that it's lame to get pissed for world firsts when this one doesn't really matter.
    The funny part is VANQUISH purposely boasting about getting a few of these normal modes world firsts (which obviously simply only has to do with the time that they raid) while everyone else knows they're only normal modes and really mean nothing, including guilds like vodka who have downed some of these encounters first as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Takeada
    The funny part is VANQUISH purposely boasting about getting a few of these normal modes world firsts (which obviously simply only has to do with the time that they raid) while everyone else knows they're only normal modes and really mean nothing, including guilds like vodka who have downed some of these encounters first as well.
    Hint : Nobody cares.
    Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/onlyjoshintv
    Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn2...7AE0NG5sjbjYPw

Content centres around Lost Ark currently

So much hate :-[

I like the pic and gratz on the kill

Quote Originally Posted by Todes
    full size screenshot for the mod

http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/671/sindragosa.jpg

i still like ons' better
    any particular reason you decided to black out how many attempts remaining you had....

Quote Originally Posted by Rellekk
    any particular reason you decided to black out how many attempts remaining you had....
    1. You don't have attempts showing on a boss that doesn't require attempts such as Putricide, Blood-Queen and Arthas.
    2. The entire shot has the UI completely out of the picture which would also take out attempts remaining.

Deleted

Cause apperantly none - Lich king kills matter?