Anyone know which cutscenes in WC2 & 3 involve Nerzhul?

Just as the title says, I'm unable to search for them online right now because I'm busy editing a film for a production company but would like to know for later what cutscenes Ner'zhul is in (in both WC2 (if any) or WC3). Thanks in advance... back to some fun.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Re: Anyone know which cutscenes in WC2 & 3 involve Nerzhul?

He's only portraited in Warcraft 2

http://www.wowwiki.com/File:Ner_zhul2.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gs-hjD5lHE

about 3.44 onwards

the orc with the white skull face paint is Ner'zhul

and that's it.

he doesn't appear in anything else unless you count the Lich King who's just frozen sitting atop the frozen throne in WC3 til the "Now...we are one!" cinematic at the end of the game after which he goes back to being frozen for a few years

edit- i forgot he's in the Black Temple Trailer (@ 1.27) as well but that's a WoW cinematic not WC2 or WC3 so forgive me :P
    Mannoroth nodded. "The warrior shows much promise... I would see more of his kind, learn their potential..." WoTA

gee thx Brox...

Hmm, I could have sworn that in warcraft 3 there is a quest objective to help ner'zhul or something. Maybe it's not a cutscene. Thanks !
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Quote Originally Posted by Symphonic
    Hmm, I could have sworn that in warcraft 3 there is a quest objective to help ner'zhul or something. Maybe it's not a cutscene. Thanks !
    Ner'zhul is the Lich King throughout all of WC3. So I guess every Undead level you're helping him.

10+ Year Old Account

If you want to know more about Ner'zhul, I suggest reading Rise of the Horde, Beyond the Dark Portal and Arthas: Rise of the Lich King.