Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

No Elemental/Resto Shaman Weapon from Lich King?

Why are ALL of the 25m ICC caster weapons swords, maces with mp5 on them or daggers with spirit?
    Where are the daggers and maces with spell power / haste / crit?
    Where is all the mail gear without mp5 and for Enhance the gear without ArP?
    Why is the best caster weapon available to us (ICC 10 LK http://www.wowhead.com/?item=51803) not counting S8 PvP weapons, equivalent to http://www.wowhead.com/?item=48408?
    Seems if they just gave us the itemization that holy paladins got (mainly being sp / crit / haste) we'd be fine OR the option to exchange it for a different piece at the cost of like a P. Saronite similar to Sunwell Plateau's sunmote exchanges.
    Anyone else besides me sick and tired of wearing cloth or leather because the stats are better?

Feel free to add anything else to the list.
    Originally Posted by notorious98
    That's not true. One time Al Bundy scored 4 touchdowns in a single game at Polk High. How does THAT not matter?

Re: Why does Blizzard hate Elemental shamans so much?

nobody ever said there wasn't a way to exchange the weapons for something better. in the game files are sound clips of different NPCs reacting to you giving them something that arthas had. like uther jaina sylvanas or muradin. who knows

Let us use swords. Problem solved.

I havent seen any class besides rogues take the "melee-versions" of swords.

I know they have dual-wielding DK's to compete with... but honestly... any DW:ing DPS DK's around?

We would share the "caster-versions" of swords with - Mages, Warlock and Paladins (did I miss any class?)
    Is that so terrible? I mean... is there an abundance of Elemental Shamans out there?

Rogues got axes, fine... who cares? But why dont let us use swords?

I have the Quel'Delar-mace = Hammer of Purified Flame... the dagger from 10man is the only viable upgrade.
    I would never take the mace with Mp5 from Arthas, from the healers, just because of the spellpower.

I guess that Ele buff shows their vicious hatred for you afterall.....

/sarcasm

There is a difference between hatred and incompetence. Sadly, that still leaves us with shitty itemization.

Quote Originally Posted by Nangz

/sarcasm

Seeing as how this buff is way over due, uh yeah.
    Originally Posted by notorious98
    That's not true. One time Al Bundy scored 4 touchdowns in a single game at Polk High. How does THAT not matter?

Quote Originally Posted by Orcbert
    They hate the way you look at them, with your beady little eyes. It's like looking into a souless mirror image of one's self.

They hate the way you smell, somewhere between death and overcooked broccoli that takes them back to a traumatic childhood.

They hate the way you take forever to order fast food. Even though there was a 10 minute line you didn't even look at the menu till you where at the register.

But most of all, it's your face.
    <3

/sarcasm
    Buffs in general are highly appreciated, dont get me wrong. I noticed the "/sarcasm" *gasp* (I did, really... I did).

Since Im from the EU I havent actually tried/raided with the new buff to Shamanism. I couldnt care less though.
    I do "OK" in my guild and I like the class with its utility etc. So buffing me/elementals is only icing on the cake for me.

The OP was referring to items and loot, directed towards caster-classes (Elemental Shamans being the keyword).
    Who wouldnt want a weapon from what looks to be one of the more epic battles in this expansion?

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Aye, its quite frankly piss annoying that half this expansion even the BiS weapons have been sup optimal, spirit or mp5 on the lot

More importantly they made the best weapon usable by only 1 healer paladins .

Now they problem will be getting past the dps to get it.

Side note: wtf is up with a crit mp5 mace which is the worst itemazation for any mace using class, it will probably always be de'd

/sarcasm
    Seeing as how the buff fixed the Raid buff scaling problem!

/sarcasm

Probably some Ele-Mental Person stole Gc's car or something

I'd be pissed too
    and nurf the shit out of 'em

on a side note:
    yeah weapon choices pretty much suck in PvE but well almighty cataclysm will make everything awesome again
    i guess :/

Quote Originally Posted by Khaato

I know they have dual-wielding DK's to compete with... but honestly... any DW:ing DPS DK's around?

I was in a group with one the other day. He pulled 945 dps.

OT: 25 man normal http://www.wowhead.com/?item=50427http://www.wowhead.com/?item=51799

Plus the heroic versions. So I mean..4 weapons. That's not great but that's obviously not proof that Blizzard hates you.

Edit: sum duridz can raed. i's nut 1 off dem

10+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by facestab
    and for Enhance the gear without ArP?
    Is all I came in here to quote.
    Edit: On topic, Same goes for every emblem piece since valor, rings/necks/cloaks

Quote Originally Posted by Lathowin
    I was in a group with one the other day. He pulled 945 dps.

OT: 25 man normal http://www.wowhead.com/?item=50427

Plus the heroic versions. So I mean..4 weapons. That's not great but that's obviously not proof that Blizzard hates you.
    Not uncommon these days seeing DK's performing so well! I remember doing about 900 DPS at 75 on my DK...

About the sword you linked... you know we cant use swords? Right? If we could... this thread probably wouldnt even been made^^

Not uncommon these days seeing DK's performing so well! I remember doing about 900 DPS at 75 on my DK...

About the sword you linked... you know we cant use swords? Right? If we could... this thread probably wouldnt even been made^^
    I can't read :x I thought it was a dagger. I'm sorry!

I can't read :x I thought it was a dagger. I'm sorry!
    No no, dont apoligize! GIVE ME THE ABILITY TO WIELD IT INSTEAD!

No no, dont apoligize! GIVE ME THE ABILITY TO WIELD IT INSTEAD!
    ...I can't do that!

...I can't do that!
    But... you are a druid? Can't you like... do anything, in-game? (and no, you can't wield swords either).

OMG u guys need to stop complaining and wait til the whole loot table has been discov-

Oh wait. I guess Blizzard really does hate elemental shamans.