Scourge vs Burning Legion? (Spoilers!)

So by now it's probably not so much a spoiler, but I thought I'd put that in there anyway for those people who still might not know.

Anyway, so Arthas is dead, and Bolvar is the new Lich King. He has full control of the Scourge....does that mean that if the Burning Legion should attack again, we can use the countless Scourge to help us face them in battle? I think that'd be pretty awsome personally.

Re: Scourge vs Burning Legion? (Spoilers!)

No, everyone believes the Lich King is dead as well as Bolvar. Meaning we can't use the Scourge in battle since how would we get them to ally with us in the first place? After the events in ICC everyone will believe that the scourge no longer has a leader, at the same time only a select amount of people even know that there must always be a Lich King (Sylvanas/Jaina and the heroes with them, along with the heroes which are assumed to be the same ones of course that go into ICC and defeat the Lich King)

In short, we are unable to use the scourge to help us.

Well that is true, I did forget about that part. But in a time of great crisis like say "The Burning Legion is back.....well shit", maybe they'd go against that for the survival of Azeroth. Eh who knows.

It is assumed only Tirion and the heroes know who the Lich King really is now. As Bolvars last good act it was to be crowned the Lich King and be forgotten, I highly doubt Tirion would ever (even if the legion is back) go back to Bolvar for assistance. That and I believe Bolvar may have to fight the evil within the helmet since his tone begins changing as his body is freezing.

Also since vanilla WoW everyone has been getting stronger and stronger whereas the legion's status is unknown (meaning we are unsure of whether their power is also increasing or staying at the same level). If the legion were to come back they'd wouldn't do nearly as well as they did last time.

Finally, if the scourge did help that would once again spread fear into the hearts of people even if they were fighting the legion. Remember people are stubborn so even if the scourge saved everyone from the legion all the horrible acts they've done in the past will not be forgotten and they will be feared.

Just my guesses though.

It'd be a pretty damn cool battle though anyway xD