Some of my addons have ther settings reset every time I enter or leave world

Hi! I have problem - some of my addons (Gladius, CooldownWatch, STUF, MagickRunes, AzCastBar and some more) and few in-game settings (chat settings, advanced character settings, minimap settings) have ther settings reset every time I enter (or leave) world. Same time, some addons dont have this problem (Bartender, ButonFacade etc). Copy-paste WTF folder didnt help. I cant understand why it happend ;( I also cant turn off any of my addons - if i do so it's anyway working when i enter world!..

P.S. my hardware and software is ok, i mean my hard drive+RAM+winXP works as intended.

My english was bad, but since I left EU for my own loc. server it become even more bad. Sorry for leaving You, EU :P

Re: Some of my addons have ther settings reset every time I enter or leave world

Yes do that, I had the same problem. Start your wow, make the settings as you want them, alt-tab writeprotect the specific addons config file.

Re: Some of my addons have ther settings reset every time I enter or leave world

And make sure you leave the game via the menu and not alt+f4 or something, as that will keep wow from saving settings.