Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...

Re: The Lich King Loot Table, Wintergrasp Season 8

Quote Originally Posted by argonion
    Don't worry, you'll probably never kill LK normal even.
    His point is quite valid, no matter his chances of seeing the loot. It's quite fubar if they expect Horde players to wield a weapon with that text on it.

http://db.mmo-champion.com/i/50736/h...thousand-lies/

I was wondering if I was the only one (probably not) that noticed the flavor text on this dagger "Heaven's Fall" is actually scripture from The Bible. It's Proverbs 26:28. Very interesting, Blizz.
    With a shape like that, and a cape like that, cc better cc me. Cuz them dots just keep on rollin, and you know red equals dead. So let them casters cast, cuz haste makes us too fast. And I ride out in Mimiron's Head.

Anyone who has a vid of the encounter? I want to see what I'll never see in-game

Oh wow.

No Shield?

Really, Blizz?

Car Door was the most awesome thing on Illidan's loot table. Does this annoy anyone else, or is a tanking shield too niche?

Quote Originally Posted by Samin
    [rage mode]The amount of QQ is hilarious. Seems as if some realize they wasted some time of their life for reskinned models (=a game). Awww no showing-off in dalaran with your meaningless loot :'( And the stats are as bad as running around with a legendary healer mace that is two tiers old is.
    Sorry I don't get it. You cry if you don't get a legendary but then want to get rid of it as fast as possible? (okay the post I'm refering to was from someone with only a ret paladin in his sig)[/rage mode]

Is it really only all about the QQ anymore when something is released? Where is the positive thinking? Just take what you get. You are like the little spoiled brats who complain and cry that they got the yellow mega-ranger for birthday when they wanted the red mega-ranger.
    How often does Blizzard need to repeat that they DON'T design every item as an upgrade presented by captain obvious.
    Imo unique weapon models would have been nice. Not neccessary but definitly nice. But then for ALL LK loot, 10 man and 25 man, heroic and normal (meaning 2 unique sets, one for 10, one for 25). And even then people would QQ that brain-afk 10-man-normal-mode-casual-noobs have the same weapons as the elite heroic-10-man-hardcores. And calling something "unique" is ridiculous anyway if half of dalaran runs around with it. (Yes I talk about the scenario of unique models for LK drops)
    1. you have to be a troll or 2. your such a blizzard fanboy/selfproclaimed hardcore raider.

its simple to see everyone was waiting for something nice and really who can blame em its the end of the Xpack.its like reading a book and when you are near the end you find the author left the last 10 pages blank.....
    or when you rescue the princess in mario to find out the real 1 is in another castle =P
    The cliff hanger ending to a movie that has everyone fighting over is the main character dead or alive?
    w/e the case its sucks and we all need 2 release it in a form blizz wont read or care for but atleast we know some others feel the same and its not just us.

Troggbane was a man....er.... well he was an Ax-man well.... he was really just an Ax

Yes, rather disappointing in Blizzard that they used to worst models and recolored them for LK loot. I was expecting more like Illidan loot. His was the most unique.

I expected maybe LK shoulders for players, but no they reserved the best for ****ing PvP.

Whose colours are correct, MMO-Champion or Wowhead?

Stormfury looks much better on Wowhead, more Illidan-coloured.
    God; I hate you people.

Doesn't it give Tier 10 as well, like the others give T9 and 8 etc.

I wanted his cape I don't know why but it looks so cool!
    http://www.sassygoatmilksoap.com/

Make sure once your on to listen a bit for the song!

Quote Originally Posted by Madus
    Activisioned :-X
    QFT

Quote Originally Posted by cogzwell
    Troggbane was a man....er.... well he was an Ax-man well.... he was really just an Ax
    But he was still T R O G G B A N E !!!!!

T R O G G B A N E !!!!!!

Cleavinating the country side....

Quote Originally Posted by Zarahtra
    His point is quite valid, no matter his chances of seeing the loot. It's quite fubar if they expect Horde players to wield a weapon with that text on it.
    Sit down and think about it for a minute.

Every single one of these weapons, with the possible exception of Heaven's fall is a named reference to weapons Arthas would have picked up in the course of becoming the Lich King and Crushing Lordaeron. Kel'Thuzad (human) Muradin, Terenas, Uther, Antonidas, Sylvanas

Where would Arthas have picked up a Flavor text horde weapon?

Sounds like you habe made it!

Quote Originally Posted by nemex
    As lame as it is that the weapons are just reskins using the current ICC skins, what's more disappointing is that hybrid caster DPS (shadow priest, ele shaman, moonkins) once again get FUCKED, just like in naxx25. "Pure" Casters get an AMAZING 284 BiS sword with SP/Haste/Crit while Hybrids get an incredibly lame Mace with Crit/Mp5 on it, which there are two versions of; one from 10 and one from 25. I feel really bad for the Ele shamans out there, having an mp5 mace as their ultimate BiS; at least Spriests and Moonkins have a spirit staff...(lol spirit)

And no, the spellpower difference on the 284 hardmode loot definitely surpasses the stats on the 271 haste/crit/dagger from lich king 10man hardmode, so don't use that as an excuse.

VERY DISAPPOINTING, especially with the stealth-nerf on the procrate of Nibelung for moonkins (Valkyrs are doing about overall 1/10 the damage they did before because of less procs).
    This, can blizzard PLEASE just not screw over ele shamans just ONCE? Fucking unbelievable
    Don't Fwoosh me.