Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted

Re: ICC moonkin weapon discussion

Dancm, you should see the spreadsheet i put up - its a bit more precise, and includes heroic items

overlooked the link to the sheet... ;-)

but you should take the effect of improved mark of the wild and blessing of kings also into account.

Deleted

It should already be taken into account in the stat weights.

it wasn't. the weight was 0,42 (0,3 * 1,4) clearly missing the 1,02 (imotw) or 1,1 (bok) factors...

Quote Originally Posted by Syrco
    Good post, I was just thinking about this. Have to figure out if I get enough haste from other items to get that staff or if I have to go for the 1h and offhand.
    Running heroic BiS gear, with Nibelung as a placeholder, you still end up with 911 haste rating. More than enough for the extra starfire starting around ~750ish haste, even assuming latency. Crit rating is even more through the roof. It's a shame that the Nibelung proc has been nerfed, but until we see the heroic version it may only be on normal and that it has it's old proc rate on Heroic.

As far as "extensive testing on Nibelung" I can tell you already that for a few days in a row now while doing Taking Battle to the Enemy/You've Really Done It This Time, Kul, that while running around the Cultists there putting MF/IS on 15 mobs, that I'm spawning significantly less val'kyr then when I first got the staff the other week. It's noticeable on raid trash too, past weeks we've had a damn army of val'kyr while aoeing several of the pulls on the way to Marrowgar, this week we averaged a little more than 1 per Nibelung user.
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler
    The Arms warrior has pet names for all his weapons, while the Fury warrior shows up for battle drunk and half clothed.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by dancm
    overlooked the link to the sheet... ;-)

but you should take the effect of improved mark of the wild and blessing of kings also into account.
    I changed the weight of spirit (which only went up by a very small amount), and it gave a little bit bigger lead to Archus. FB/SSS is not very far behind, but both of them are WELL behind the Royal Scepter.

Quote Originally Posted by Qieth
    ... but both of them are WELL behind the Royal Scepter.
    That's also true for the normal versions of Scepter/SSS. The Sheet is missing the 60 haste rating for SSS in combination with the Scepter. Taking intelligence into account would close the gap but wouldn't change first/second place.

Deleted

You're right. That explains the massive 18% increase

for me the problem with haste seems to be finding gear without it :P
    http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z49/rchmarkert_2007/Signatures/cpt.jpg

Deleted

Theres no problem with haste. Go for it :P