Need some help downloading the 3.3.2 patch...

Hi,

I can't get my wow to work with the patch first i did the downloader and got an error message. Closed it and went to a mirror side and still got the error.

"The file "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Blizzard Entertainment\World of Warcraft\Uninstall.xml.temp" could not be created. If this problem persists, you may be able to solve it by uninstalling and then reinstalling the game. If you are unable to correct this problem, please contact Blizzard Technical Support. (InstallerFile::Create)"

I did what the thing said uninstalled the game and reinstalled it same error! Some1 help me pliix as i don't know what's wrong...

Ciao

Re: Need some help downloading the 3.3.2 patch...

Run the installer as Administrator
    To do that, right click on it and look for the 'Run as Administrator' button. Worked for me last time I saw that error.

thnx man! it worked! but weird thing is that i'm the only user and thus administrator? but well Windows 7 is bitching me all the time as compu noob thnx a lot <3

Deleted

It's part of UAC You can disable that so you're always admin:
    Start --> Type "C:\Windows\System32\UserAccountControlSettings.exe" --> Move the sliding thingy all the way to the bottom.

7+ Year Old Account
    Do you have the Battle.net client installed on your computer?

infracted. Do not bump 6 year old threads. - Cilraaz
    Last edited by Cilraaz; 2016-08-24 at 09:57 PM.
    Orc Warrior/Undead Priest/Undead Ruuge/???

Not linking my armory because i like to be anonymuuse, although if you need me you can normally find me here. Krieger !W79kXUqA/6