10+ Year Old Account
    If you hit the train tracks you've gone to far.

[Resto] Push for 4p or Totem.

Okay so I just got my 2p bonus yesterday, and the bonus is amazing and seeing as I'm using Riptide MORE than ever I was wondering if I should just get Totem of the Surging Sea or push for 4p.
    I've also been hearing about 4p being OP in some sort, idk haven't heard much about it but if someone could tell me if it's as OP as I think maybe I can figure out what to get first.

Armory (if it helps) - http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...orhal&cn=Xuany

This is my third time making a post of what I should get, and I hate doing it, but when it comes down to decision making I'm bad at it. :-[

Re: [Resto] Push for 4p or Totem.

So I got my 4 piece mid run 25 icc last night so i havent gotten to do a lot of personal testing but it seemed that the ticks accounted for 1/5-1/6 of my total healing from chain heal. Seems pretty sexy to me. but as i said, i still need to do more testing out for myself. The totem is nice but its one of those items i felt could wait.

Deleted

Get 4p. As 4p effects chain heal, I assume you will be wanting to you use that more. Therefore might as well stick with the 245 totem.

Also i chose helm,shoulders,gloves, and chest. with the crafted legs pretty sure this is the best setup.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Macfly
    Also i chose helm,shoulders,gloves, and chest. with the crafted legs pretty sure this is the best setup.
    This is true, or the gloves from festergut are very good to. Also Bis if doing hardmodes.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearroc
    This is true, or the gloves from festergut are very good to. Also Bis if doing hardmodes.
    Yeah I have said gloves and it makes me sad I can't use them and retain my 4pc. I'm using 258 leggings of concealed hatred ATM, but plan on getting the legs crafted. I made the boots already.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you hit the train tracks you've gone to far.

Okay thanks for the Input. ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Macfly
    This is perfect. It is the best setup until you can get the heroic version of Unclean Surgical Gloves. I really doubt that most guilds will get Heroic Festergut down any time soon. By the time you do see them drop, you'll have more than enough emblems to purchase the pants to make the switch.

Back on subject: 4p is amazing. The totem is just a minor upgrade, and that is only if you keep riptide up on every CD.

Deleted

4-set should be a much bigger healing increase than the totem is.

Also: perhaps not the best place to ask, but since the ques has anyone tested to see if the 4-set double-dips from the purification talent?

4 pc, not even close. This bonus is crazy good, i'm lovin the heck out of it.