Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cilraaz View Post
    There won't be until you add it.
    ah, does it mater what over its set, should it be the last line, first line?

Quote Originally Posted by Tybudd33 View Post
    ah, does it mater what over its set, should it be the last line, first line?
    Doesn't matter where.

Also, as said already, the affinity setting does nothing anymore. It was changed years ago.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

Sadly the post about disabling physx from nvidia can in some case's more usually titles w/ physx, increase your fps. However if your bottoming out because of your cpu then your likely to not see any improvements.

the macros increased me by like 20+ nice

WoW and SC2 crash computer randomly

Sometimes when I'm playing WoW or Starcraft 2, I do just fine and can play for hours without anything going wrong. However, on occasion both games will just crash the computer resulting in a frozen screen and the sound stalling. I can't imagine what is causing this because I'm at 3.8GHz and the temperatures barely go over 40 Celsius.

For those curious I'm using i5-2500k, the Thermaltake Frio cooler, asus p8p67-m pro, and nvidia gtx 560 ti.

Deleted
    Hi all , I can play wow just fine and can get 80+ fps since I lowered my screen res to 1600 x 900 , It had been at my max of 1900x1080 but since the start of WoD I found my fps was getting worse at times down to like 15fps in raids which sucked. Now I have also started to play SWTOR again , and its a lot harder on my pc I feel than wow is to run. In it I can do 4 man flashpoints fine and normal questing ok , fps around 30 odd but once I try 16man ops its just totally unplayable with like 4 or 5 fps .

My pc is now 4 years old and its got this in it :- Geforce Nivida GT 220 graphics card

CPU is an Intell core i3cpu 540@3.07GHz

Memory of 4GB Ram (2.99 usable ) Windows 7

On a side note , I took the side off my pc just yesterday for the first time and couldn't believe the dust which was in it , so I took it out to my garage and blew it down with my air compressor which I use to keep my car tyres at the right pressure , now I didn't blow it to pieces and was very careful ! , now its nice and quiet again , but the fps is still crappy in swtor .

Is it just time for a new graphics card ? I feel it is but I wouldn't want to buy one if its just the CPU is now getting a bit to slow for swtor

Thx in advance for any comments !

A nVidia 220 GT barely counted as a graphics card 6 yrs ago. It's laughably outdated by now. A Radeon R7 260 for around $100 is probably your best bet at 1920x1080. An nVidia 730 may be sufficient if you have a lower res monitor.

Also ram is cheap, stick more than 4gb in if you aren't really cash strapped. 8gb should be available for around $50.

Deleted
    thx for the tips , will look into it