Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...

Re: Ensidia EU-first 10-man Lich King kill

25man LK down.

Quote Originally Posted by imbatim2
    Still trying to claim World firsts by defeating bosses on day of launch before EU even has the content? Seriously, get over it bro
    Must have been nice to see the streams before they attempted the encounter....

Quote Originally Posted by Nezoia
    25man LK down.
    The only post that make sense

Accession 8/8 US 5th, world 22nd (25man) recruiting for all classes for MoP!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hexian
    Must have been nice to see the streams before they attempted the encounter....
    Seeing as they are the first to down LK on 25 man where there were no streams and everyone had a fair chance, kinda makes your point invalid.

you guys got it all wrong...

it says on the top: UNSUCCESSFUL attempts: 16

Blood Legion said they had 11 wipes
    Ensidia had 16

do the math

*runs before new waves of flaming*
    Dear developers,

please nerf Rock, it's too overpowered. Paper is fine, however.
    Signed, Scissors.

Quote Originally Posted by Thacks
    Seeing as they are the first to down LK on 25 man where there were no streams and everyone had a fair chance, kinda makes your point invalid.
    No, it doesnt.

Ensidia got the world first 25 man LK kill. And congratulations to them.

However, my point was regarding people being asshats and saying they also got the world first 10 man kill because they did it with less attempts. They also had access to the streams which gave them critical information about the fight before any attempts were made. Blood Legion did it with no previous insight about the fight whatsoever.

I am revoking my previous congratulations. I was fairly giving them praise for something they exploited (and why am I not surprised?).

In a World First situation I don't see why they would stop and wait for a hotfix. Im sure they knew something fishy was going on but I bet you their logic was that they only care about hardmodes and this fight needs to be done to unlock them so they went with it. Its really a shame for ensidia that they now have to endure all this flaming because Blizzard didn't know about a weird bug. Also, for those crying morality there were US guilds with much more time than Ensidia to down the Lich King. I didn't hear from them about this bug. So obviously it didn't help them kill the boss.

All in all, we should really wait for hardmodes next week to see what really happens. Normal mode kill is a normal mode kill, get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hexian
    No, it doesnt.

Ensidia got the world first 25 man LK kill. And congratulations to them.

However, my point was regarding people being asshats and saying they also got the world first 10 man kill because they did it with less attempts. They also had access to the streams which gave them critical information about the fight before any attempts were made. Blood Legion did it with no previous insight about the fight whatsoever.
    The evidence to support this claim is where?

Neither of us can prove they did or didn't watch it. Don't just assume things and then try to past them off as facts.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalx
    you guys got it all wrong...

it says on the top: UNSUCCESSFUL attempts: 16

Blood Legion said they had 11 wipes
    Ensidia had 16

do the math

*runs before new waves of flaming*
    which means they wiped 4 times and we wiped 11.........................